Chris Currier によるレビュー
5 段階中 1 の評価Chris Currier によるレビュー (4年前)
Used to work fine...no longer. Worked great as a simple OCR, but not the current version. Tries to always translate and never finishes. Will look for a simple OCR add-on, now that this is no longer available.
Please reinstall Copyfish. That should fix this issue. If not, contact us at team @ ocr.space.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Artemii によるレビュー (7日前)There is a BUG. after capturing web page scrolls to the bottom.
110.0.1 (64-bit) Mozilla for ubuntu
Build ID 20230227191043
Linux 5.15.0-67-generic #74~20.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Feb 22 14:52:34 UTC 2023
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Steveplays によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)Works perfectly, very easy to use, and has a copy to clipboard button.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価gablw によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)I have been happily surprised by how well Copyfish works with text on images and book covers where there is multi-colored background, are usual fonts, text at somewhat of an angle, text that has been significantly enlarged to the point the letters are less solid, and more, and in other situations where I thought the text would be too challenging. Thanks so much, developers!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価piecevcake によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)Please stop it scrolling to the top of the page after screenshotting!
Works on images. Pop-up page when install should tell you to set up source language presets in settings (select engine 1) before using it, autodetect is not included in the free version. You can usually find the language by translating some surrounding text with google translate.
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Отображемое имя によるレビュー (1年前)why for Copyfish SCROLLS FUCKING DOWN actual webpage after scan?
Why your app cant read vertiocal-typed texts? That's silly. About "this picture too small"... meh. Of course.
I understand that u want some money and make your free-users to purchase smth of your productbut at least give stable product to people who should use it twice a year!
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Ace of Aces によるレビュー (2年前)Doesn't work with yomichan, options menu frequently loses saved options and reverts to default.
It's a shame, since its OCR is actually really good, but the inability to quickly translate things without paying a ridiculous amount of money for a pro plan is frustrating, especially since it claims that it supports popup dictionary extensions with that feature toggled and then doesn't.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価emascandam によるレビュー (2年前)Amazing extension, have been using it for years. Their desktop helper supports Linux as well!
- 5 段階中 4 の評価kaijunaks によるレビュー (2年前)Great Addon for translating text since the DeepL implementation update. May I suggest better text grab with colored text as it cant detect anything other than black.