5 段階中 4.4 の評価
5 段階中 4.4 の評価
- jpinto0 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great extension, works like a charm, only missing a feature: the option to copy selected tab url's instead of all tabs. Would it be possible to consider adding this? For the rest, it's really useful and saves a lot of work. Thanks.
- Firefox ユーザー 15989908 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Add-on works as stated. I admit I am late to this particular set of add-ons but to install one and it works phenomenally well right after installation is nice.
- smaragdus によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価This extension can be further improved if the developer adds a new option- 'Tabs to copy' - 'Current tab'- in most cases I need to copy just the current tab in preferred format. Additional improvement would be context menu integration with sub-menus so that the users would have different copy choices from Copy All Tab Urls context menu with its sub-menus.
- Firefox ユーザー 15167058 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価UPDATE: 10/25/2019
Editor Fixed it, Thank you.
I use this extension for Excel Spreadsheets when referencing links, very useful.
All previous complaints are fixed. Thank you Michele Pezza.
As of Ver 2.0.1 updated on Jul 19, 2019.
This thing is broken.
Use to be 1-click, has a fast dropdown dialog box showing all the links copied in Que (which can then be re-highlighted and selectively copied again) and pasted in a MS notepad/Notepad++ in a Column.
As of Ver 2.0.1, now its 1-click, don't see what I copy until I paste, and when i paste on Notepad/Notepad++, all the links/URLs/tiles are glued together likes its one line.
CopyLinks++ by Michele Pezza seems to be working like the old version (without the dialog box) of this one as of now.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Ver.1803, Firefox 68.0.1 (64bit)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前You got all url glued together in one line it is a bug. Could you please let me know you operating system?
About the dialog box I decided to eliminate it to add funcionalities but you can use the old version of extension disabling the automatic update checkbox in about:addons > Copy all tab urls > extension details
- Firefox ユーザー 12813342 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is a good extension and I use it a lot.
As some other reviews also mention, it would be even more useful if it were possible to only include the tabs in the current window.
This feature is very easy to add and I'm not sure why the developer hasn't added it yet. I'm working on creating my own extension.
- Mike&Anita によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I actually stopped using Firefox because Send Tab URLs stopped working and 2/3rds of my web research had to be sent to someone else via e-mail.
"Copy all tabs" almost replaces the "Send Tab URLs" which would open a new e-mail and paste your formatted list into the mail. "Copy all tabs" can format the URLS with the title of each tab "title&URL" option and send it to the clipboard, the user still has to start a new e-mail and paste which is allot better than manually copying URLs. Thanks Mr. Pezza!
- Firefox ユーザー 13879896 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Good thing: Also copies tab titles
Bad thing: No option to only copy urls from current window
As I have always many windows open and in each window several tabs grouped by topic I need to copy urls by window - so this is not useful for me.
- Firefox ユーザー 13813939 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Absolutely superb! Simple, clean interface. Does exactly what it says it will. Compatible with Firefox 57. I use this to save my copious tab URLs before Firefox crashes, and I put the URLs into a text file that I always keep so I can go back and find historical tab URLs as well. I use Title&URL, which puts them together with one blank line between them. You can also select Only Web so that it doesn't save the html files held locally on your computer.
I've used it to replace Send Tab URLs (which is now not compatible with Firefox 57).
Thank you Michele Pezza for this excellent add-on. Hurrah!
- Firefox ユーザー 13646688 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is the best URL copier for a bunch of tabs I have found after the other extension I was using hasn't been updated and is now a legacy one.
This has a nice simple interface, with only a few options to choose from.
If this could put the Title and link all into HTML so I could paste is straight into my blog posts, then this would be get 5 stars.