- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 15129930 によるレビュー (1年前)Hi, will be great if there is an manual option to clean all cookie except those on whitelist.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1年前Hello. We have manual clean buttons in the popup. Click the yellow 'clean' button to trigger cleaning of sites that aren't in open tabs or configured lists. If you click on the down arrow next to clean, you get additional cleaning options, the first would be 'clean, include open tabs', which would simply clean all sites not configured. Note that if you have any sites configured to greylist, they will still be kept until restart, as part of the configured lists.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 16009735 によるレビュー (2年前)Absolutely love it! Just a few tips:
1. To make sure that you're kept signed in on sites that you want, make sure to click the cookie icon in the upper right and "+ Whitelist" the options that have an asterisk (*) right before them.
2. Make sure that you're periodically exporting your "Core Settings" and "Expressions" files to a cloud service, such as Google Drive or preferably a privacy-respecting provider (freefilesync.org, sync.com or Proton Drive). Then, if you ever want to apply your extension and website cookie settings to a new browser or machine, you can just use the Import function from the files from tip #2 and seamlessly pick up where you left off.
Cookie AutoDelete is recommended by PrivacyTools.io and for good reason. If you haven't checked them out already, they have fantastic online privacy and security recommendations!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Dragos によるレビュー (2年前)The addon is working properly, and there are lots of customizations available.
I have a question though: I want all the cookies to be erased after exiting sites but I also want my login credentials to be kept globally. I have no idea how to, did anyone manage to do this?
Should I keep indexedDB? the cache? localStorage?
Is it even possible? since the login credentials are kept inside the cookie.
Thanks in advance!
~UPDATE: After unchecking `Keep all cookies until restart` a dropdown menu with detailed cookie properties renders, every web site has the login credentials cookie named differently but I believe this is the way. A little boomer cause I have to do this manually on every site. Otherwise, great addon!