- Mr_Orange によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Early days of using this addon but first impressions are good. It really needs to use FF Sync for the whitelist/greylist though. Could this be added?
Great to see that syncing is in the pipeline. I wouldn't be waiting for FF for Android to implement it though. Personally, I don't do any browsing on my mobile that requires cookies so clear them all at each exit anyway.
- Phil によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価In Firefox 54 - Something changed beginning with v1.4.0, it doesn't seem to do a complete cookie cleanup at startup. Many cookies that aren't on the whitelist remain until I manual force a Cookie Cleanup. I greatly desire an option for a complete cookie cleanup to happen on every Firefox startup.
- Firefox ユーザー 13141682 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Thank you very much for that nice add-on.
But I think sites which are listed on the exceptions list with "allow" should be auto whitelisted!
Thanks for the quick response! Briefly looked at the issue and to summarize, the WebExtension API is missing a method to implement that currently; so the advantage of the future-proof developemnt is kind of a disadvantege atm.
- Thomas によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Good to see a e10s and FX57 proof addon to get rid of those pesky cookies. Only downsides in my eyes:
* doesn't clean LocalStorage (known issue with Firefox).
* it doesn't seem to auto-remove cookies when browsing to a different domain (but only on tab-close, active mode is on).
* all cookies are cleared on browser restart (even though some tabs are still open/active, is it considered a new session?).
I will correct if I made any mistakes.1. Mozilla is still working on it
2. It's possible to add that but it might break some sites where people set their delay to 0, so it's safer to do it on tab close (with a delay).
3. Browser Start up cleanup only cleans unused cookies (normal Cookie Cleanup) + GreyList cookies, unless you enabled "Clean Cookies from Open Tabs on StartUp", then it's (normal Cookie Cleanup) + GreyList cookies + Open Tab Cookies.
Come make a new issue on GitHub if you need help.
- opini0n によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I'm on windows 7, and cookies get deleted only when in "no container" tabs. No notifications coming up when in container tabs. And I checked out the cookies in options panel, and cookies from those websites are not deleted. pls fix, thanks for the addon.
- T によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Seems to be comparable to self-destructing cookies. Has most of the same functionality and will survive the FF 57 Sstorm and supports multi-processing. However, I'm not sure it participates in the Mozilla Sync which presents a problem of having to duplicate White Lists between machines.
- Maou によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Thanks to Mozilla killing extensions season, might as well start testing web extensions...
About cookie auto delete: It does most of what I needed from a cookie manager, easy to use, light on resources.
The developer's done a good job here, no complains from my part.
- U64 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価A WebExtension version (in essence) of the ever-popular Self Destructing Cookies and the better-but-not-as-popular Cookies Exterminator. My only suggestion -- which is found in CE -- is a "greylist" feature, for cookies that best remain until the browser is closed. I don't like having the cookies cleared, say, every three hours (every five minutes tops), but I don't like being perma-logged in for certain things (such as email, or banks, or government pages with logins and odd redirects that are so slow that the cookies get cleaned right there and then and I get basically kicked out midway through checking and paying for my water bills THANK YOU GOVERNMENT).
Can't wait for a Fennec version once the appropriate things are ready over there (APIs, no?).
- Firefox ユーザー 12982714 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Tried it as a replacement for self destructing cookies (shocking isn't it?) .
Didn't work at first but after reading the description of the addon, there is a troubleshooting section which solved the problem (clear existing cookie et reset cookie preference before activating the addon). This informations should probably be repeated on the welcome page.
Afterward, works exactly as described so all in all, a good experience:)