- Firefox ユーザー 14021322 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Though I love this app the constant notification about how many cookies it deleted gets to be disruptive and annoying. Look, I don't need to be informed, I just need it to work properly. I know you want to tell us all about it, but I don't care - just work already.
The constant notification window and sound diminish this app and a person's focus. Unfortunately, this has led me to uninstall the app.
Still good app though, as it allows one to whitlelist the few sights where you would want cookies yet delete the invasive, identity-stealing, and nefarious cookies that marketers cram down our throat without any regard to a person's right to privacy.
- jult によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価After having used many others I also tried this one for a couple of weeks, but it didn't do it for me. Especially the UI is confusing, enable/disable state is a gamble, you don't see what you're deleting. I ended up using Cookiebro instead, which is more intuitive, easier to whitelist cookies, easier to partly or temporarily black/whitelist cookies, separates sessions cookies, and most of all: You see the exact cookies that are active listed, and can choose to clear them all in one go, or tag the ones you prefer to stay etc. I'm really surprised to see so few are using Cookiebro and so many have picked this one. Cookiebro really beats this one. Easier on the eyes too.
- Firefox ユーザー 13730866 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Rating is temporary - Just started using it.
[Had a question and that's why I posted this, but solved it.
Will adjust rating after trying it out for awhile, as I don't see a way to delete this].
- Firefox ユーザー 13705280 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Strangely, the cookies this addon claims to delete still appear in the Firefox preferences and in Ccleaner. On the other hand, after I close a tab and wait for CAD to delete the tab's cookie I have to sign in again on an account which would indicate the cookie really having been deleted. However, I assume Firefox does its part on this problem because even though I select those options in the preferences that delete cookies after closure I still find all those cookies in Ccleaner after I close Firefox. The problem with this addon is basically the same, even though it says that it deleted a number of cookies, the cookies apparently are still there, I can see them in the Firefox preferences or in cleanup tools like Ccleaner. You got an idea, dev?
- Firefox ユーザー 13666051 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価It seems to do a good job, but it grossly interfere with a number of pages: dropbox and onedrive online have major issues of visualization even if I whitelist or deactivate the add-on; same goes for many media videos from newspaper websites. Forced to use Edge a bit too often. Good job but space to improve.
- Firefox ユーザー 13663572 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Three stars only, because notification pops up on EVERY SCREEN! It's in the way and not at all necessary. If there's a 'No notifications' option somewhere, I can't find it.
- Farb Los によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Nice extension. Only downside: The browser action's icon does not show whether auto-cookie-removal is enabled or disabled. Please change background color to green or red depending on whether removal is enabled or disabled.
- azbruno によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Just moved to Firefox 57 and needed a new cookie manager. This one fits the bill in general, but there is a feature missing.
At times I am at a web site where I need to have cookies enabled, but it may not be the site I'm on (e.g. captcha). I would like a simple way to toggle on and off the ability to graylist all cookies. I believe this is the same as checking the Firefox "Accept cookies from websites" option. I got used to this in a previous addon, which is not compatible with FF57.
- Kali Mau によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Moved to this after the browser update but have deleted it. Can't seem to get whitelists to work and even turning off auto cleaning isn't keeping certain sessions open. I use yahoo mail but if I close yahoo.com or any article I read on *.yahoo.com it signs me out of my mail. I've whitelisted every way I can but still no dice. Since I need to have my mail logged in, I'll stop using this addon.
- petricorde によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価*Attention to all people reading the reviews, there IS an page of settings on which you can DISABLE the popup notifications*: when you click on the Settings button on the extension page, it leads to the version changelog, BUT there is a menu on the left which give access to the actual Settings page, including disabling the doggamned popup.
Why 3 stars instead of 5 ? Some default options are annoying (that darn popup!), I don't find the labels clear enough (despite the translation, which is welcome), the default "Settings" page is misleading, and I haven't actually checked whether or not it works technically. I'll update my rating later.
I miss Self Destruct Cookies but we'll have to see what this young extension is going to become!
@Developer: thank you kindly for your work! I'd suggest putting the Settings first on the Settings page though, on a widescreen the leftside gray menu is not all that obvious ;) And they are more useful than the complete version changelog :p
- Firefox ユーザー 13431165 によるレビュー (5年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I don't like the pop up tell me during my session on that cookies are deleted. It is annoying to keep deleting. Can you make a pop up that closes itself or put info on the end of your session as you logoff?