If you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 11633778 によるレビュー (21時間前)My previous one star review appears to have vanished. Just as well, I got it wrong; this addon WILL work with Firefox for Android (Nightly) although it does need some tweaking to get it installed.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 6623713 によるレビュー (3日前)This extension is awesome. I can see some bad reviews made by what seems to be semi computer illiterate people. Not saying they are all idiots, but the ones that don't understand the basics of web extension options, bugs in architecture rather than improper coding, etc...
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17909958 によるレビュー (15日前)Definitely 1 star, it does not work at all as advertised with following browsers:
1. Official Firefox with [FPI enabled] & [Always use Private Browsing mode on]
2. Tor Browser
I just want an add-on which deletes cookies after several seconds after I close tab EXCEPT some domains I whitelist. Now this addon, Cookie AutoDelete, blindly ignore my whitelist settins and always show Cookies were deleted popup. I am 100% certain my whitelist settings are correct and I already took 2 hours to search through Github issues.
Developer of this add-on need to test with Tor Browser or Firefox+FPI in the first place.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Badr によるレビュー (18日前)One of my most used Firefox extension. I don't hesitate to accept all cookie consent because I know it CAD will delete them all ;)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価FFFan によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Wonderful addon - allows me to select cookies to be kept per container.
I was using clear cookies at firefox exit option earlier, but that means sites could still track me through my browsing session. This addon clears it the moment domain of the tab changes or the tab is closed.
Keep up the good work! Thanks! 🙏
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 17139973 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)This working together with Ghostery is all you need to get rid of those annoying cookies that still force you to use them. 10/10
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13329700 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)Firefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2ヶ月前Sorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.