- FoxyLovy によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Would be helpful if it showed the tabs of ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS. But it only displays tabs open in the current window, which is useless because you can already see the tab names at the top...
- ap0xgaming によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Bro, you are the best. I am dealing with up to 90 containers and before I found the side bar.. you can imagine the pain of scrolling through the list . Fqking hero you are, thank you Maciej!
- Max によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great addon! Thank you!
Added: Color bars appeared again in version 96.
Please pay attention, that color bars on tabs are no longer visible in the latest FF proton interface.
Added: I'm running the latest release - 91.0.1. Maybe the problem will be solved when 93 come to release.
More detailed description:
Previously there was a color bar above each non-default tab. Now the color bar disappeared, only the color frame around URL box is on its place.
I'm talking about the blue bar above the "New tab" on this screenshot taken from another container addon: https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/196/196940.png
- Kliff によるレビュー (9ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Edit: Thank you for fixing Temporary Container tab cycling!! It works for me now. I'm totally not about #2, I think that extensions has issues and there are alternatives that work with Container Tabs Sidebar.
I really like this add-on, but theres a compatibility issue holding me back.
1) The "Cycle tabs in view order" option is incompatible with the "Temporary Containers" add-on.
Specifically trying to drag-and-drop sort any tabs in the sidebar under the "Temporary containers" group causes them to snap back to their original position. Tabs in other containers dont have this problem, even with Temporary Containers still enabled.
2) Much, much, less important to me, there is an issue when the UnloadTabs add-on is present. I'm not sure if this is actually Container Tabs Sidebar's fault.
When the UnloadTabs add-on is installed the tab focused after closing a tab becomes essentially random. While trying to fix this, I saw in the reviews for the add-on "Select After Closing Current" that it also also has a conflict with UnloadTabs present.
- john joe によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I prefer this lightweight addon compared to tree-style-tab and sideberry. Just the right amount of features and customization. Congrats on a great extension. I hope you don't bloat it!