5 段階中 4.5 の評価
5 段階中 4.5 の評価
- self によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It clears the cache with Firefox 50.1.0 but the confirmation message is about twice as big as it once was -- 113 pixels tall with the broom image at left below the text. Also, it persists for 19 seconds! and stays up even if you switch from Firefox. Previously it was smaller and disappeared quickly. Note: I have check compatibility disabled and am using Classic Theme Restorer and Status-4-evar.
- fremea によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It seems it doesn't support e10s but since e10s is disabled on my profile, I couldn't say if it still properly works despite that.
I hope it will be compliant with future firefox release. I love it. Do you plan to update it?
- ineuw によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Apologies for another review. The option to hide the message only works with the F9 key. The option to hide does not work when clicking on the toolbar icon/button. The message still appears and multiplies with each click. Kindly repair this. Thanks
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前Thanks for the feedback. Can you give me more details so that I can reproduce the behavior? You checked the option to not display the notification and it appears anyway? What is your OS?
- suck_menot によるレビュー (6年前)5 段階中 5 の評価On older FF (25.0.1) clicking on toolbar icon doesn't work, neither F9. Clearing works here only by right click on CC status bar monitor...
- Bill Danielson によるレビュー (6年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I have found this for this to work, but how do I do this
In FF 32 set "browser.cache.use_new_backend_temp" to false and restart FF, will work properly
- ynyse によるレビュー (6年前)5 段階中 5 の評価On having changed to the version 32 of FF, it me does not work, a notice appears.
"Error! An error prevented the clear cache:undefinided"
- joebt によるレビュー (6年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Hi,
Could you add more details in the description of exactly which cache(s) it clears? "Cache" in modern browsers means more than one thing.
Instead of users installing, just to find out very basic features.
I also d/l the xpi file, unzipped & looked for readme / features file - don't see one. I thought you mentioned to a reviewer that you'd include more info "in next version" - which I though was before the current of 1.4.
Went to your support page - only in Spanish. No button / flag on the page to switch to English. Would be really helpful, so users / potential users don't have to leave questions here on the "review" site.
Sorry for the '3' rating. When I get info & do an actual review, I'll change this if possible or do another.
- rmmusa によるレビュー (7年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thanks for Clear Cache. Your upgrade to version 1.3 forces a reload of open tabs. This should have been an option. Since I keep a lot of tabs open, reloading them all creates a problem. I always wanted to clear the cache and selectively reload specific tabs. I uninstalled version 1.3 and reinstalled version 1.2 to solve this problem.
- madcadder によるレビュー (8年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I installed and immediately noticed my memory usage went from 550,000k to 1,700,000k (in Task Manager) constantly with no other changes.
Disabled and it went back to 547,044k.
Uninstalled and have not had an issue since.