- 5 段階中 5 の評価DaddyCool によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)After having been a user of ClearURLs and because of its latest issues I've just discovered this great CleanLinks extension. And because indeed it handles parameter removal +skip redirects + embedded URLs I am able to use it in replacement of the 'Skip Redirect' extension as well. IMO the best all in one in the category of sanitized urls so to say. Very nice work.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価crump el によるレビュー (2年前)generally great experience.. but BREAKS shopping on amazon: multi item selectors arent actually selecting preventing adding to cart. problems with any item requiring user choices. items without choices can add to cart
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Max によるレビュー (2年前)Good work! Please add the following rule to your default list, it will help to watch facebook photos on mobile devices normally:
whitelist: fbid refid
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13418471 によるレビュー (4年前)This is a great handy add-on! Could you have an option to let user convert obfuscated link in Location bar only?Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. We un-obfuscate links when they are clicked and when they are loaded, but none of those are really aware of the location bar. If you open an issue on https://github.com/Cimbali/CleanLinks/issues we can discuss it and I'll look into it.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Vinícius によるレビュー (4年前)It's a good idea, but it has too much to evolve yet. It blocks too much in too many pages, I would have almost my entire history in the whitelist and therefore the addon would become useless.Hi! If you only care about clicked-llink tracking and not other kind of fishy redirects, you can untick "redirect watcher" and "outgoing HTTP requests" in the addon's preferences.
Then we only clean the redirect links that you click on, and we're pretty accurate on those! Only a few whitelist items are ever needed, and most of them are shipped by default.
Otherwise please report any shortcomings or suggestions at https://github.com/Cimbali/CleanLinks/issues
- 5 段階中 5 の評価onix によるレビュー (4年前)I love this add-on, and I'm glad it's back. It's another further necessary step to prevent tracking, and a must.
However, as of today, I had to disable it. It blocks some of my google / bing searches. Most keywords go through, but for example, if I try to search for 'refine' or 'refinery', the google search comes up blank, as if it searched for nothing at all. Somehow the text is being blocked for the search and so the behavior is the same, whether google, bing, duck-duck, etc. I use UBlock Origin, Skip Redirect, which I thought could be conflicting. They are not. As I went one-by-one to turn them on and off, and I've had no problems with them and have been using them for a long time. I only installed CleanLinks two days, and just now noticed this issue.
I'm using FF 61.0.1 64-bit, Windows 10 Pro.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価e2li によるレビュー (4年前)How do I remove a pop in the right corner? Annoying.Hi e2li! We disabled the notification by default now!
If you go to the settings of the addon (Click on the addon button and then Settings, or go to about:addons -> CleanLinks -> Preferences) there is an option "Show notifications for cleaned links" that you can (un)tick.
Thanks for the review enjoy the addon!