- Firefox ユーザー 16228724 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価So first off, I am only able to rate this on the Firefox page. I really though use Chrome. But this is a really good extension. I have it on my Chromebook and this extension helps me whenever I get an email, and I normally get them a lot. However, every time I restart my Chromebook, all the settings on the extension page including ringtones, accounts sign-in, etc. resets to the default setting. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.
- Firefox ユーザー 15295321 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Used to be amazing and technically it still is. But there's a lot of errors lately, making this extension rather useless.
It often displays this error code:
Hope it'll be fixes soon, used to love Checker Plus.
- jonjay32 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great add-on, BUT;
problems with dec 6th 2018 update.
Im Still getting alerts as normal- but when i click the little toolbar "envelope", just will not load.
White "window" appears with blue "loading/Reload" circle - but doesnt load. Waited 5 mins... and still window is white with blue loading circle just spinning and spinning.
Had to roll back to v21.2.3.....
..... Which is working fine.
Win 7 [64bit] - Firefox v56.0.2 [The Last version before Quantum]
- Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net) によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Please fix bug with repeated display of email. Every time I start Waterfox/Firefox I keep getting the same notification at bottom right of screen for the same exact emails for the 10th time. It keeps doing this unless you open the email or otherwise mark it as Read. Isn't it should only show the notification one time only, regardless of whether you read it, or there should be an option to ensure that behavior.
I have "Previewing marks as Read" enabled and "Repeat notification"and "Show notifications for older" both disabled with 30 second polling for Primary category for my Google Apps gmail account with the latest v18.104.22.168 for Waterfox on Windows 10 x64.
- Firefox ユーザー 13818247 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Auto detect signed in account does not work. If I press the refresh icon in preferences in account/lables page, an error snackbar pops up saying: "Typeerror: can't access dead object"
- Firefox ユーザー 13555508 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I've been using this gmail notifier for a good while, on several different browsers. I like it. However, I could never get the audible alert to work in Firefox (works good in Chrome & Vivaldi). The notification icon works, but I'm not always looking at the screen, so it would be nice if the "ding" worked.
- Taras によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価No side bar, where u can choose between different accounts.
Feels like it going to stop working after any action.
Window with email are smaller than in chrome. i think so.
- Firefox ユーザー 13448475 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Just migrated from Chrome to Firefox but I think I'll switch back to Chrome because this extension is sluggish on Firefox. Also, when I preview the mails, the background will turn black when I scroll.
- Screamer92 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Wow.. as many others wrote, this extension was the only reason I had to use chrome, was missing it so much in firefox. Other addons are nowhere near to this... I am so happy it is now finally available, bye bye chrome !
I gave 3 stars, because it loses connection very often for me... Sometimes it works for hours perfectly, but often when If I click on the icon to view emails, only the Refresh/Sign In window appears :
"TypeError: can't access dead object
Refresh or try signing out/in or add account"
I have to refresh manually to see the new messages, because it still shows the outdated number of unread mails.
I dont know if others have this problem too, but thank you for this addon anyway, it is still #1 on chrome :)[Update]
I guess they were listening to my original reply - they just pushed 2 updates very quickly, hooray.
I've fixed all these issues in my local version but it's been taking almost a month for the Firefox team to approve my updates - whereas in Chrome it takes 30 minutes!
I'll have to refer you to the Chrome extension until they approve the update. Just to give you an idea the Chrome extension is already 10 versions into the future https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Gmail_changelog
I've had to reduce the compatibility back to Firefox 52 please don't rate me on this but rather the Firefox approval process.