- Nijaz Muratović によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Gives me creeps. Searching for duplicates, then removing them makes me believe I removed both duplicates and original ones and lost data, because even original disappears from duplicates search results. Then later I realize: "oh, it's OK". Also would like automatic bulk duplicates removal instead of having to individually manually remove them.
- Firefox ユーザー 16674954 によるレビュー (3ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is exactly I was looking for for years!!! I love the Total Commander which is the first Programm I install on a new computer. I've always been unsatisfied with the Firefox Bookmarks managment and thought "Why doesn't it have two panes where I can shove my bookmarks back and forth??? And now, finally ... By the way, somebody's complaining about not being able to "copy bookmarks from one panel to another". It works with some shortcuts. Just take a look at the bottom or in the description. Thanks to Brian for his great work!!!!!
- Firefox ユーザー 16603341 によるレビュー (4ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is really useful. I hope it will continue to be developed. Two suggestions: sort by clicking column headers, and remember column widths. I find the Name column too narrow (I want to read the whole name but don't need to see the whole URL), but if I drag the divider it doesn't change permanently.
- Harry038493 によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great Addon, being Total Commander user for about 20 years now :)
A progesss bar would be nice to have. When sending a lot of bookmarks from the left to the right side, nothing is happening on the screen until the moving process has been finished. So I need to open the original Firefox bookmark manager to see the ongoing moving process.
- tsimehcla によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Potentially one of the best extensions for working with bookmarks, but unfortunately, the extension does not even have the basic functions of the Total Commander file manager:
It is impossible to copy bookmarks from one panel to another;
You cannot drag bookmarks;
No operations with multiple selected objects;
There is no detailed view of the selected tab in the adjacent window.
I hope the developer finishes this extension someday and it becomes the best.
- Newrone によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is great! I use Free Commander already & I was looking for just this for FF bookmarks. Sort, arrange, find duplicates, etc. (& Shift-click works for me.) I have all my "Unsorted" bookmarks on one side & target folders on the other. Quick & easy.
- MBo によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Really the best way to edit many bookmarks in many folders as I often do (move, delete, create new structures ...). This works best in the NC / two panel view.
The programmer has created a powerful tool for users who want to create their own structures for many different topics with many links - here is the moving over two panels unbeatable. An extensive but chaotic collection of links after a surfing session can be arranged in the best possible way.
Wonderful for the future would be the possibility to change icons and font sizes - that would be good for the user. Multi- Select with the shift-key was not possible, but to collect single links with the control-key to mark them worked.
Conclusion for me: long and eagerly awaited tool, everything offline, no data-grabbing cloud, no restricting automatics. A little more fine-tuning and ready is a really cool tool.