5 段階中 3.9 の評価
5 段階中 3.9 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 14958936 によるレビュー (10ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great extension, the only thing I miss from the old one is the ability to Skip/Rename/Overwrite already downloaded images. Other extensions (like Download Star) have that option, so it's definitely possible to implement it.
- Firefox ユーザー 13771792 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Much improved compared to when this continuation of bazzacuda was first uploaded.
Would like to see the image saving options added to the context menu for right clicking a tab (eg. save all images to the right of this tab). Also would like an option to change the icon used.
- Firefox ユーザー 14094997 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 1 の評価I dont know if it is possible with the new versions of firefox but what i want from this addon would be the simplicity of the previous versions of this, so that after i have specified where i want the downloaded image to go, i just have to click the icon and it just saves the images opened in tabs and closes them afterwards, without saving a bunch of useless crap from other tabs at the same time, and without having to specify a bunch of URL's before.
With firefox and everything else in the digital world moving towards dull simplicity where everything is made to look like its made with windows clipart and nothing can be adjusted by the user, this is one app that i would love to be simple, so i dont have to learn computer programming to use itHi,
You can set the icon behavior to download images without showing a popup. This can be done in the settings page under "General/Toolbar Button."
Can you clarify what you mean with "a bunch of useless crap from other tabs at the same time?" The addon downloads only plain images from tabs, or largest images from html pages, if using the "SaveLargest" feature.
If you would like to download only plain image tabs, you can use the addon without writing a single rule to match webpages. Rules are used only with SaveLargest feature.
I think that you have misunderstood how to use the rules. Rules at "SaveLargest/Enabled Sites" section are used by SaveLargest feature. If you save only plain image tabs, you don't need to write any rules. You need to make rules only when using SaveLargest feature. That way the addon knows which pages are scanned for largest images.
If you have written rules for every page and you are using SaveLargest, then the addon will scan every page and save largest images from these pages. This will result to "a bunch of useless crap."
So, if you want to save only plain image tabs, then remove all rules and use "Save Images" button from the popup. If you don't want the popup to show, change it from the settings "General/Toolbar Button" and change "Show popup" to "Don't show popup and save images."
This will result to One-Click batch saving of plain image tabs.
- Firefox ユーザー 14030103 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Saves images, exactly what I want it to do.
However, could we please either have the ability for it to timestamp the pictures in tab order, or to disable multithreading? I occasionally use it to save image sets where order matters, and the plugin seems to batch to threads in groups of 8 or so.
- Illern96 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価With the old Bazzacuda Image Saver Plus by Konbu we used to be able to rename the images we downloaded trough the addon. I really miss this feature. Please consider implementing it.
- Firefox ユーザー 13799435 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very nice Addon for people that need to save a lot of images. Especially because you can save them to predefined folders. Use that with folders sorted by date and you get a really nice setup.
With the last update, sth broke though. When saving images with a dot in their name, the addon doesn't save them as jpgs. The '.jpg' gets truncated.
- Firefox ユーザー 13284881 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Brak możliwości wyboru folderu do jakiego zapisywane są zdjęcia!
Cant change default folder localization or folder nameHi!
Download folders can be created now. However, the browser allows folders to be made only inside the default download location.
After setting them up at the options page, you can change the download folder from the popup. Hope this helps.
- Firefox ユーザー 13499429 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Thanks for the response.
The issue seems to be connection speed based. I use it with various ISP at varying speeds. The slower the connection the more likely it will queue all images both large and small to be downloaded and saved. Instead of just acquiring them from the open TABS. It does close the tab once the image is downloaded. But as you can imaging, it is queuing like 50+ images on a slow connection for download, so takes forever. Also ends up using twice as much data as well.
It also has another quirky thing it does sometimes. I will tell it to "Save Images", it will save a few then stop. If I wait a few seconds and tell it again to save images, it will then save all of the remaining ones that it skipped.
Hope this info helps.Hi.
Unfortunately the WebExtensions api we currently have, does not allow to aquire already downloaded images from tabs. The addon is forced to re-download images. We just don't have low-level access to the browser's inner workings or cache.
I hope that the api changes someday and I can fix this. Until then, there is little I can do. :(
- Firefox ユーザー 13480401 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Saving twitter pictures, the end of URL":large" disable this add-on.
And I couldn't find save path setting.
- Firefox ユーザー 13470135 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Needs a few things to be great:
- Ability to automatically rename files. (I really miss the ability to add a date-time prefix to all the saved images. Was the reason why I originally settled on Barracuda Image Saver Plus.)
- custom save folder (possibly a number of alternative folders in the drop down menu of the icon)
- option to switch which side tabs (left most or right most) are cycled first
Also would probably be a good idea to have a couple of regex examples somewhere for those unfamiliar with it. You know something to copy, paste and slightly modify.