- 5 段階中 5 の評価Very lovely and extremely useful.. I'm really wondering how I've never heard of this great add-on before
- 5 段階中 1 の評価don't see why it doesn't auto click the button to proceed authentication, though the username and password are shown there. This symptom happens in login page of Firefox addon site https://addons.mozilla.org.
When there're two sets of username & password, AutoAuth doesn't respond too, which happens in Youtube. I thought/wish/wonder AuthAuth could authenticate one of user pre-selected the username & password in a site like Youtube.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価So very useful
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Works fine for me in 3.0.1
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Can confirm it doesn't work with the latest Firefox 3.0.1. I would love to see an update! as it would be such a handy tool!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価THANK YOU!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価You have taken one of the most frustrating experience out of my life. Installed this y'day and checked it out in my office today. God! What a relief. Imagine opening Firefox browser restoring 30+ tabs, with each of them throwing up an authorization dialogue... would drive anyone crazy! With this extension, life is sane again.
- 5 段階中 1 の評価Strikingly spooky such an extension gets so many positive reviews.
While Firefox is acclaimed for being the most secure browser, you add this "iexplorerness"?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I was searching around for a way to be able to automatically authenticate whenever I started Firefox for my self-made proxy for circumnavigating web filtering, and I finally found this! It does exactly what it is supposed to: disables the authentication window for addresses with remembered Usernames and Passwords.
Thank you very much for making this add-on. It is much needed and appreciated.