5 段階中 3.8 の評価
5 段階中 3.8 の評価
- Rydem Storm によるレビュー (9年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I added some code to allow a user to select if you have multiple accounts for one site, however I were some problems that did not know how to solve, I would send you the code for your review and if possible correct it and include in a new version.
Errors could not be resolved:
When you open the tab the first time the way I capture the url does not guarantee the url right the first time, when you do reload of the page is resolved.
Filter pressing Alt allows you to select a new user, however, fails on the first attempt where you press Alt, you have to wait another attempt to do so.
- DASPRiD によるレビュー (10年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works great with Firefox 3.6.8 so far. The only thing, which is probably some kind of "security feature" by Firefox is, that it won't work with HTTPS. I took a quick look at the source code but couldn't find the flaw.
- a g によるレビュー (10年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Is this still under development? The recent comments suggest that it breaks with recent versions of Firefox. Since this deals with passwords, I won't download until I know. Please make an announcement. And if it's broken, deactivate it so that people don't waste their time downloading it. Thanks.
- reminded によるレビュー (10年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works well enough that I forget it's there, but I do remember how I used to be annoyed every day when presented with an HTTP auth request for a site I visited often. Should be a core feature. Works For Me on 3.5.5.
- oBiTz によるレビュー (11年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This great Add-on worked until version 3.5.2 of Firefox. Your site states it should work for 3.5.x, but was stopped by the browser from working. Is an upgrade planned?
- TheCoolAce によるレビュー (11年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Needs the ability to blacklist some domains, because on some domains I have serveral accounts and I actually need the ability to select one of them. Because of the current "all-or-nothing" approach, this extension is not usable for me.
- tlav によるレビュー (11年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Ahhh! Fixes Firefox bug where if Firefox is restoring many tabs with authentication, it get caught in a bunch of authentication procedures ans asks for master password multiple time. With this addon, you ALWAYS get prompt on startup, and THEN move on... so Firefox does not ask it again for every tab. GREAT workaround for a year old Firefox bug!! http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=93813&forumId=1