5 段階中 3.9 の評価
5 段階中 3.9 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 15983878 によるレビュー (7日前)5 段階中 3 の評価Has anyone using this add-on had problems with their machine blue-screening? I am worrying that this add-on could be the cause of why both my personal laptop and my new work laptop are regularly crashing, especially since the work laptop only started crashing the day after I installed AOT. I put my trust in the claim that the additional GitHub file was safe to download and 'too small to contain a virus', but now I'm wondering whether I was too naïve, as I can't think of any other commonality between these two laptops that would explain why both are dying in the same way. If anyone reading this has the tech knowledge to be able to tell me whether or not this add-on could possibly be the cause of the blue-screens, could you please contact me? Not sure whether I can be messaged on here, if not please email me at: uczcrse at ucl dot ac dot uk . Thanks
no, you were not naive, I can assure you that AOT isn't a virus and shouldn't be a cause for blue screens.
I'll contact you by email to try and help fixing the issue,
- Firefox ユーザー 14689051 によるレビュー (1ヶ月前)5 段階中 2 の評価It's work,but the state is reversed.windows has "always on top" style when it isn't pinned,and doesn't have "always on top" style when it is pinned.
- HiroLion によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Doesn't get installed on Windows 10
開発者の返信投稿日時: 1ヶ月前Hello HiroLion!
Could you please ping me on email@example.com?, we will try to fix your issue,
most probably you moved or deleted the application or the file it's created.
Please notice that you have to reinstall it after every move(if any)
- Craig によるレビュー (5ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前Hello Craig!
It's the same for me. I've marked it as an exception, but I'm the developer of the app so I can understand why you wouldn't want to do the same. Anyway, I've already submitted a claim to Microsoft so I hope the wrongful detection will be cleared as soon as possible.
UPDATE: Please redownload the app, I've fixed this false positive with removing a new shiny icon
Sorry for the inconveniences,
- Firefox ユーザー 15351542 によるレビュー (7ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is very good and it's working well. I'm just curious about how to delete 'AOT.exe' for emergency. How can I delete 'AOT.exe' clearly?
- Danh Toại によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Feeling suspicious at first, because it required to run the .exe file from github
After seeing all the friendly and responsible replies from Developer to 1* rate, it convince me to give it a try.
The extension is work well for me, GREAT JOB.
Hopefully the developer continues to improve the product and gain more trust for future users
- Firefox ユーザー 15276562 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 1 の評価Don't use this one cause it asks you to download another application and install it into your OS. Only then will it work. The whole purpose of the add-ons is to stay inside the browser. I don't trust any add-on that needs outside support. You don't know what that other app is doing. Don't waste your time with this one and pass it up.Hello,
thank you for your feedback,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this extension is very old and in the past it didn't require any additional apps. But those times are gone and now it isn't possible to do it from inside.
Anyway, the app code is completely open, you can build your own outside app and use it with my extension
- Firefox ユーザー 14976969 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Needed something to hold my browser over the top when I watch videos with windows command shutdown -s -t active.
Worked fine on the old computer with windows 7, but now my windows 10 notifications that the computer will be turned off after X minutes overpower this add-on and sadly show over the mozilla.