- 5 段階中 1 の評価There are no instructions of how to use the extension.
All I can find is Copy all tab urls from toolbar, or suspend from the right click menu on each tab.
In response to the developer:
The information on about:addons just shows the same information as the page on addons.mozilla.org, it doesn't show where to find the buttons for it.
I thought the sidebar was just a bookmarks list, which I've never used. You can get bookmarks from the address bar so why use a sidebar for them? I've never seen an addon work from there before.
The screenshots showed a menu system but it was not clear where that menu system could be found which is why I had trouble using the extension.
I've used Frefox for at least 10years and feel that I know a lot about it compared to most.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 8日前On the addon main page, under "About this extension":
"The ATH UI can be accessed 3 ways: In the sidebar, from the toolbar button popup, or in the full view window. Each UI provides 4 different views: .... etc etc etc"
(I don't provide instructions on how to use basic Firefox function, such as using the sidebar or using the toolbar buttons as I expect users to already know how to use Firefox.)
...along with the 19 screenshots which give descriptive images and detailed text for the use of each function.
For all addons that use a toolbar drop-down menu Firefox places a button in the toolbar, appearing with the addon's icon. Look for the button with the ATH icon (the big blue "A".)
For all addons that use the sidebar Firefox places the addon's listing in the sidebar menu (View > Sidebar.)
Using ATH in the sidebar allows the menu to be viewed at all times, whereas using the toolbar button drop-down is ad hoc.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I've been using this add-on for years and mostly it's such a time-saver & productivity boost, kudos to the developers, but! This add-on SERIOUSLY LACKS SHORTCUT KEYS! There is absolutely no way to do the simplest use-case of 1) access the tab list (then) 2. search for desired tab (then) 3. switch to one-of-the found tab(s) (done) without touching the mouse. FF's built-in search tab feature (start typing in the location bar with '% ') is now my goto mouseless-switch-tab-solution.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This is what I wanted. Just a way to see all my tabs organized by window, and click on them. I use it for finding windows/tabs I'm looking for, checking if I still have them opened, and looking for windows I no longer need and can close. I tired also TabSearch which is good (if you remember enough of what it's called to search for it, but does not give you an overview) and Tab Session Manager (which also saves them, which I guess is good, and you can list the most recent save, or do a save right now and it will list it, but small window, lots of scrolling, and you can't navigate to them from that list). So All Tabs Helper does what I want.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価- When opening it for the first time, the current tab is not visible and is not selected in tab list until you manually switch to another tab.
- dark theme isn't activated when Windows theme is changed to dark theme. (as Firefox automatically changes its theme to match Windows theme).
- When moving mouse over a tab in tab list it would be nice to show that tab's full title on a tooltip message in case sidebar width is small that only part of tab title is visible.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Huge productivity bump with this add-on. Nice work!!!
I'm using the shortcut to show the browserAction popup and "typing initiates filter/search" to easily track down tabs. One addition that would make it entirely mouse-free for me would be to have up/down arrow keys scroll through the search results in the browserAction popup; Enter selects (goto) the highlighted tab. Is this possible?
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I would like the option to reload selected tabs
- 5 段階中 5 の評価dups and mini window is super, maybe only the icon ;-)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価F*in usefull, I almost had to develop it to solve my problem.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価I like it although I find the horizontal space too tight and the hit-target for the close icon is too small. Can you make the horizontal spacing match the built-in "List all tabs" dropdown in Firefox? Also can you make the close icon a bit bigger? Alternatively, you could make that an option so you don't upset existing users.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I tried out 8 or so tab list addons, this one is the best!
Any chance of a dark theme icon in addition to the dark themed list? That white 'A' is distracting.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Can you add an option for [tab switching by mouse wheel scrolling] ?
Another plugins such as [Tree tabs] [Tree Style Tab] all have this option and it makes tab switchings much easier. Wish this addon also has that feature.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価One of the best add-ons. Though, a close-all-dupes button would be nice.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This add on was very useful until it disappeared because firefox says it needs to be signed now ... Please update that?
開発者の返信投稿日時: 5ヶ月前As you all probably know by now, this was a bug in Firefox which affected all addons. Hotfix was sent out, and also Firefox was updated to a new version. If you still have problems, please update Firefox.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Same problem here ATH-button 1.1.12 freezes FF 56.0.2esr completely.
I can understand that it's not possible to maintain backward compatibility with all older FF versions, but it would be great to make an exception for the last FFesr compatible with non-webext extentions (actually 56.0.2esr).
Where can I find version 1.1.7 (version mentionned by mmmel4real as working) ? Which ATH-settings might be generating the issue ?
EDIT: I did some tests. The last version with a correctly working button is 1.0.58. From 1.1.1 on there are those problems (for 1.1.12 : Script: chrome://aios/content/aios_old.js:26)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 7ヶ月前You can find all older versions (except legacy) on the versions page:
If you want the last legacy version, you can install a signed version from here:
(If you do this, I would suggest first _removing_ the Quantum version of ATH and restarting Firefox)
You can also download it zipped from here:
EDIT: In answer to your last question, as I said I am unable to duplicate the issue. If you want to see if there is a particular setting that triggers it, you can reset all options, and toggle them one by one to see if and when this becomes an issue.
EDIT 2: Can you contact me at email@example.com?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I love this addon!
Bug: Versions 1.1.8 - 1.1.12 (so far). Firefox 52 ESR
Entire browser locks up when ATH toolbar button is clicked. Had to downgrade to 1.1.7. Tested with Firefox 59+ and v1.1.12 works OK. (I will stick with Firefox 52 though.)
開発者の返信投稿日時: 7ヶ月前Thank you for your review. The latest version of ESR is 60 now, meaning Mozilla is no longer supporting Firefox 52 ESR. I've tested on ESR 60 and 1.1.12 seems to be working fine. I do not have plans to provide continued backward compatibility for versions that Mozilla is no longer supporting, since that can become an open-ended endeavor.
EDIT: I just tested ATH 1.1.12 on 52 ESR, on both Windows and Mac, and don't experience the problem you expressed. Perhaps there is a particular setting in ATH Options which triggers this issue, or maybe the profile you are using in 52 ESR is corrupted. (Note: you are not able to switch between 52 ESR and 60 ESR using the same profile without having data loss)
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Just installed Version 1.0.52 Update. Got a pop up suggested adding userChrome.css for styling tabs to indicate when suspended. However, the article for Modifying the Default Skin warns “Support for the userChrome.css file and any of its elements described below are not guaranteed in future versions of Firefox. Using it may lead to hard-to-diagnose bugs or crashes. Use at your own risk!” There is no such warning in the All Tabs Helper pop up or documentation (that I could find), so I gave it 3 star.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 9ヶ月前Addons have no control over the appearance of tabs. Without userChrome.css there is no other option.
"There is no such warning in the All Tabs Helper pop up or documentation (that I could find), so I gave it 3 star."
- 5 段階中 5 の評価This addon is great and absolutely neccesary, but for me one thing is missing - could you please add a button in the search field to clear it (using mouse click)? It would be perfect :)