|Utente da||March 5, 2007|
|Numero di componenti aggiuntivi sviluppati||2 componenti aggiuntivi|
|Media delle valutazioni sui componenti aggiuntivi di questo sviluppatore.||Assegnate 4 su 5 stelle|
Qualche dettaglio in più…
Ph.D. in Theoretical Comp Sci from the Technion, in the field of Property Testing. After a stint at Huawei Research (Toga Networks), I'm now working on the implication of GPUs (and perhaps other computing hardware) for DBMS architectures.
I'm always busy with a zillion things, so - please be patient with me, I'll get to your bug as soon as I can spare the time.
I'm not quite starving these days (as opposed to when I was a grad student), and I'm a believer in "donation forwarding", so much of the donation money will be pooled and passed onwards to worthy causes I believe in, be it other Free-and-Open-Software initiatives, refugee relief (or legal defense), support for political prisons, independent media, etc. Do consider donating if you find my extensions useful.
I componenti aggiuntivi che ho realizzato
Le mie recensioni
Use the better alternative to this extension! Assegnate 1 su 5 stelle
This extension has been effectively abandoned by its author for almost 2 years, without significant updates. It is also not free software, so the code cannot be used elsewhere.
For this reason I have fully rewritten a dupe removal extension of my own, which is actually free software:
Remove Duplicate Messages (alternate)
It has seen more active development, has a richer feature set (which proerly includes the features of this extension) and for which issues can be opened on Mozdev's bugzilla and addressed within a reasonable amount of time.
This is a nice Greasemonkey script, not an extension Assegnate 2 su 5 stelle
The extension works as claimed. However, it is basically a Greasemonkey script, coupled with a copy of some of the GM code to make it work independently. I do not see a reason why this kind of a GM script should become its own extension. Author is free to do as he pleases but I do not believe this should be supported by making this extension public.
- Regular expression used to detect Hebrew should be more tersely and clearly constructed.
- A single letter should probably not suffice to RTL an entire paragraph or line; try an entire word, or at least a sequence of characters
- Poor coding style in various places, such as defining a function named '$', adding to the regexp prototype a method named 'loc', testing for 7 regexps instead of testing for their '|'ification, etc.
- If one uses an independent extension rather than a Greasemonkey script, why keep the images used as "data:/..." strings rather than as chrome files (or a single file)?
- Empty chrome/ directory and a content/ directory outside it
- Use of spaces and tab characters inconsistently
Per creare una tua raccolta devi avere un account per Mozilla Add-ons.