|Utente da||July 9, 2010|
|Numero di componenti aggiuntivi sviluppati||8 componenti aggiuntivi|
|Media delle valutazioni sui componenti aggiuntivi di questo sviluppatore.||Assegnate 5 su 5 stelle|
I componenti aggiuntivi che ho realizzato
Invia Dopo Riavvio richiesto
Una vera funzione di “Invia dopo” per pianificare quando inviare le e-mail.
Enable the View | Message Body As | All Body Parts message display mode.
Folder Pane View Switcher Riavvio richiesto
Add arrow buttons for rotating among folder views, and switch to "All Folders" view when hovering over the folder pane during drag & drop.
Add menu commands for replying to multiple messages at the same time.
Le mie recensioni
Alas, does not work with current Thunderbird version Assegnate 1 su 5 stelle
Buttons don't do anything when clicked in current Thunderbird version. Numerous errors in error console from the add-on on startup and when creating or editing buttons.
New version is better and worse than old one Assegnate 4 su 5 stelle
The emojis being inserted in the new version are bigger and more attractive and therefore superior.
However, they appear to be inserted in a weird way which causes the editor, at least on Linux (Thunderbird 52.1.1) to behave very oddly.
1. Insert an emoji at the beginning of the message body.
2. Note that your text cursor disappears. Usually when this happens when you insert an image, you can make it come back by unfocusing the window and focusing again, but that doesn't work here. So, the disappearing cursor is a problem.
3. Try to move your cursor before the emoji you just typed so that you can add text before it. It's impossible.
4. Backspace to erase the emoji, then type ctrl-z to bring it back. You can't -- undo doesn't work.
I'm sure that all this is at least as much the fault of the editor as it is of the add-on, but it's still all a problem.
Assegnate 2 su 5 stelle
Not working as of Firefox 28 (Linux x86_64).
Assegnate 2 su 5 stelle
I was once quite enamored of Sxipper, but since firefox 3.6 came out I have been much less happy with it. There are two significant bugs that the Sxipper developer(s) have had months and months to fix, but there's no sign that they're going to do so any time soon. These bugs are significant enough that I think it's misleading to claim that Sxipper works with Firefox 3.6.
1. Sxipper login prompting for HTTP basic authentication doesn't work. None of the Sxipper buttons in the basic authentication login window work, and the only way to log into a site that uses HTTP basic authenticaiton is to disable Sxipper while doing so.
2. When the Sxipper login window is displayed, the firefox window underneath it is solid black; it's supposed to be greyed out but still vislble.
Firefox 3.6 was released six months ago. It's absurd that these major issues haven't been fixed yet in such a popular add-on with a (supposedly) active development team.
Thunderbird 3.1 version is available. Assegnate 5 su 5 stelle
I have ported this add-on to Thunderbird 3.1. See "Send Later 3" at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/195275/ .
Per creare una tua raccolta devi avere un account per Mozilla Add-ons.