Benvenuto in Thunderbird Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere Thunderbird veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
The main purpose is to store user-defined subjects and offer a convenient way to insert them into subject field.
Features are the following:
* All platforms are supported. Tested versions are:
- Windows: XP sp3 (x86), Seven Pro sp1 (x64);
- Linux: Mandriva 2011-2 (x86);
- Mac: OS X 10.7 / Lion (x64).
* Available languages are: french (fr-FR), english (en-US), russian (ru-RU), swedish (sv-SE).
* A toolbar button is automatically added next to 'Attach' button into composer window at first run. If the button is not displayed (or has been removed), it should be available when editing and customizing toolbar.
* A list of main commands and user-defined subjects is available in a 'Subjects' button near native 'Subject' field. Picking a subject from the list inserts it automatically into 'Subject' field. This list is also available in 'Subject Manager' toolbar button context menu.
* Available subjects are defined freely by user. Moreover, if advanced mode is enabled, a subject can contain some meta-data like current_date, current_time, counters, etc. which are parsed automatically when subject is inserted into subject field.
* A default subject can be set to be automatically inserted as soon as compose dialog is opened.
* 'Subjects' button can be located at the right of native 'Subject' field or can replace native 'Subject' label. 'Subjects' button can also be enabled or disabled.
* Subject textbox allows autocompletion related to subjects list (TB >= v3 only). From settings dialog, autocompletion feature can be enabled/disabled, set as case-sensitive/case-insensitive.
* Current subject of email can be added to subjects list via context menu of toolbar button.
* Current subject can be cleaned from automatically-generated prefixes such as "Re:", "Fwd:", etc. via context menu of toolbar button. Prefixes to remove are defined in settings dialog.
* When cleaning subject from automatic prefixes it's possible to keep only the first one. This first prefix can also be replaced by a user-defined one. 2 replacement strings can be defined: 1 for 'reply' prefix, 1 for 'transfer' prefix.
* Settings dialog allows to manage subjects list: add, remove, reorganize or sort naturally subjects.
* The add-on provides a 'debug mode' which writes information into embedded error console (see Tools > Error Console).
* Error and warning messages are also written into error console (regardless debug mode is enabled or not).
If for any kind of reason the add-on seems not to work properly, open error console and look for messages regarding add-on which could give you information about the issue (all messages are prefixed by add-on name).
If the issue is reproducible and you think it's an add-on bug:
Enable debug mode, and proceed again, then contact us and report us relevant and maximum information regarding the issue (screen captures are recommended).
Use also the 'log debug messages to file' feature to send us a full text log of console messages.
Contact (support, report, etc.): subjmanager(at)gmail(dot)com.
* Some code snippets have been optimized.
* bugfix: The addon was in conflict with another addon ("mrc compose"). When opening compose dialog the initialization crashed.