Benvenuto in Thunderbird Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere Thunderbird veramente tuo.Chiudi
Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- Improved user interface for message composition
- Simplified setup wizard
- Possibility to permanently decrypt messages via filter rules
- Improved support for PGP/MIME messages from GPGTools sent from MS Exchange Server
- Many bugs fixed
This is the last major version of Enigmail to support GnuPG v1.4.x. Enigmail v1.9 and later will require GnuPG 2.0.7 or later.
- New "convenience" mode for sending mails
- Automatic encryption if all keys are known
- More intuitive view of encryption/signing states in icons and menus
- Better selection options for importing keys from address book
- Some support for PGP/MIME mails deformed by Exchange servers
- Menu items and labels changed from "OpenPGP" to "Enigmail"
- Better algorithm for selecting best key for an email address
- More finer-grained options for displaying dialog before message sending
- Better fault tolerance at many places
- The setup wizard can now download and install GnuPG as part of the
setup process on Windows and Mac OS X.
- The passphrase timeout configuration in Enigmail is now read and
written from/to gpg-agent.
- New dialog to change the expiry date of keys.
- New function to search for the OpenPGP keys of all Address Book
entries on a keyserver.
- Creation of keys of OpenPGP Smartcards V2 failed
- Thunderbird does not exit on Mac OS X Snow Leopard with MacGPG2
The add-on offered here works on Windows (32-bit), Linux (32-bit) and Mac OS X. For more operating systems, please visit the Enigmail homepage.