Change from version 1.53
- Add locale it. (Thank to Underpass)
- More external links are add to help file for better explanation. (Thank to Underpass)
- Decrease limitation. There is no need to enable "accept third party cookie" if you use Firefox 3.6 or later.
- Change to use HTML5 audio to manipulate sound. This make this version do not support Firefox 3.0 and Seamonkey 2.0 anymore.
- Custom sound can now use Wavform audio file (.wav) or Ogg/Vorbis audio file (.ogg).
- If you use Firefox 4 or later (Seamonkey 2.1 or later), you can use WebM/Vorbis audio file (.webm) as an custom sound file.
- If you use Firefox 15 or later (Seamonkey 2.12 or later), you can use Opus audio file (.opus) as a custom sound file. Opus is free and it claim to be better than mp3 and Vorbis. For more information, please see https://hacks.mozilla.org/2012/07/firefox-beta-15-supports-the-new-opus-audio-format/
- Mp3 file is not support due to it is covered by patents (not freely licensed). This is Mozilla policy, not mine. For more information, please see https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Media_formats_supported_by_the_audio_and_video_elements
- You can adjust volume of "build-in sound" and "custom sound". "System sound" volume normally can be adjusted by control panel setting.
- If you think that this extension should be translated into your language. If you think that you know what this extension does, you know about UTF-8, xhtml and you want to volunteer to translate. Please contact me by email at email@example.com