Benvenuto in SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere SeaMonkey veramente tuo.Chiudi
Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- Added: Support for Postbox 1.1
- Important: due to changes with Weather.com, there are only 5 day forecasts available
- Added: Now supports Postbox
- Added: Tooltip descriptions to Day and Night forecasts
- Added: Day forecast description below forecast
- Fixed: Weather not retrieving or working (Due to changes to Weather.com)
- Added: Now supports Mozilla Suite & SeaMonkey 1.x and 2.0 in Mail/News window
- Added: Statusbar panel is now draggable within the statusbar area (if panel can't be placed where you dropped it, it will be moved to the end)
- Added: Now supports eMusic Remote, cause I was bored: http://developer.emusic.com/
- Fixed: Sidebar was taking up too much room, back to normal now
- Added: Nine day forecast! Just move the mouse over the weather area in the sidebar and click "Forecast"
- Added: Current weather in status bar!
- Added: Option and Forecast links fade in and out when you mouse over the weather area
- Fixed: Temperature was not being populated in mouse over tooltip
- Updated: Optimized by merging Thunderbird and Sunbird display code into one overlay
- Updated: added "no-cache" headers to make sure data is being pulled correctly (especially via proxies)
- Updated: Bumped & tested support for Calendar 0.8pre releases
- Updated: All locales have been updated
- Updated: Sunbird support bumped to 0.7pre (max version support by AMO for now)
- Added: now supports Sunbird 0.3.1 and newer
- Added: now supports eMusic Download Manager 4.0 (http://developer.emusic.com/)
- Added: new Locales: fi-FI, fr-FR, hr-HR, hu-HU, it-IT, nl-NL, pl, pt-PT, ru-RU and sk
- Added: extension icon
- Updated: added default preferences allowing me to remove redundant code in options dialog window
- Updated: changed "Standard" and "Metric" labels to "Fahrenheit" and "Celsius" for units of measurement
- Updated: minor changes to options dialog
- Updated: more main code cleanup
- Fixed: timeout issues with refreshing on set interval and bogus "error" messages
- updated: Thunderbird version support
- updated: font and color for displayed information
1.9.1219.01 Release Notes:
- added: Startup delay option to give Thunderbird time to breath when it starts up
- added: added preference observer to refresh display when options window is closed
- updated: complete restructuring of the code
- updated: consolidated location search option screen into the main options screen
- updated: renamed all internal package names to "worldweatherplus"
- updated: got new Weather.com agreement and referrer so that I don't loose rights to use their site
- fixed: refresh issue when options window opened from Extensions/Addons is now fixed with preference observer
and a bunch of other changes and fixes to locales, etc.