* Added SocialShare, a new Video DownloadHelper service to share a video page over a number of social services: Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Buzz, Digg, Del.icio.us, ....The former Twitter service, which was broken since the last change in the Twitter API, has been removed from the add-on, closing bug #237
* On December 1st, changes on YouTube made the &fmt=18 trick obsolete for getting the standard MP4 version. As a consequence, we removed the in-page YouTube format switcher widget. You can still access the MP4 variant from the download menu, with the entry prefixed by [Medium]. If you don't see this entry while in a YouTube page, open the DownloadHelper preferences, section Capture, tab YouTube, and enable this format.
* Added new default conversion configuration for Samsung Galaxy Tab
* Fixed bug #250: Icon layout Issue - bar deformation.
* Fixed bug #254: Better file name management when using with FlashGot.
* Fixed bug #247: Gallery capture: Files with spaces in the name get saved with %20 instead of a space.
* Fixed bug #258: On Linux, menu popups do not close when clicking the video entry.
* Added sv-SE (Swedish) locale.
* Removed minor errors appearing in the console.
* Minor layout fixes