* Cross-site redirects from favicon requests bypass whitelist.
* Redirection to protocol-relative URLs can bypass the whitelist. (Thanks, Mike Cardwell, for discovering and reporting this.)
* Some missing image indicators have very small width.
* Missing image indicators unreliable on Firefox 4.
* Some context menu sections and status icon respond to right clicks, showing another menu.
* Non-integer meta refresh delay considered invalid.
* Occasional error removing history listener when closing window.
* "File Not Found" about:neterror page shown when blocked redirect has "Content-Disposition: attachment;".
* Remember position on page reload.
* Show alt text on mouseover of missing image indicator (alt text added to title attribute).
* Observation of https-everywhere URL rewrites incorrectly handled URLs with fragments.
* Requests from Update Scanner blocked and can't be whitelisted through the RequestPolicy menu.
* Local validation requests by Web Developer extension blocked.
More info: https://www.requestpolicy.com/version/0.5.19