• Tabbed alarms - alarms and quick alarms now show up in a single window as separate tabs, so they are
now easier to manage in a single location.
• You can now add notes on quick alarms
• When adding a quick alarm or snoozing an alarm, you can select the calendar icon to add a specific day/time of
when to show the alarm, versus just the "show X minutes/days from now" method
• The calendar launched by the calendar toolbar button (right click on the Firefox toolbar and select Customize...
to add it) has been updated - it now shows dates with reminders (in yellow), you can hover over the dates
to get the reminder tooltips just like in the normal calendar, and clicking on a date allows
you to quick-add a reminder for that date Improvements:
• Clicking on blank square in the calendar widget will move the calendar forward or backwards to that date
• The 'Add reminder' dialog has been reordered to be consistent with Add ToDo/Event dialog
• Context menu for Firefox - changed the postion of Add Reminder to come after Copy (as suggested by user
• Updated to support Postbox email application - http://postbox-inc.com/extensions/
(Thanks to Günter Wahl)
• Updated for latest versions of Firefox, Thunderbird, and Seamonkey
• 'Send reminder'/'Send todo's' now also supports 'Export' (Thanks to Günter Wahl) Bug fixes:
• Bug 21772 - thanks to Philippe for fixing this one!
• Bug 21565 - Search function does not work at first time (Thanks to Günter Wahl)
• Added slight delay when starting Firefox before showing alert slider, as it could result in a jerky sliding
motion if loading a lot of tabs were open