Benvenuto in SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Aggiungi nuove funzionalità e stili per rendere SeaMonkey veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions according to the selected template. It also adds lots of good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. An advanced search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
Additional tools include:
- merging and cloning of filters
- cut, copy and paste even across mailboxes
- alphabetical sorting & grouping of selected filters
- extended search of filters: search conditions / actions / folder name
- find duplicate filters or filter conditions
- find all filters that affect a specific folder
- run filters from toolbar button
Creates a Filter Assistant mode that makes it very easy to create new filters. Activate it, then drag an email into the folder tree. Then select from 5 templates in order to create a new filter.
It will prefill the destination folder and some of the conditions dependant on the selected template. It also adds some good usability features to the filter list, as described in Thunderbird [Bug 450302]. A search box and 2 buttons (move to top, move to bottom) make it easy to manage many message filters.
- [Bug 25989]
Premium Feature: Support Creation of Custom Templates
A custom template is like a blueprint for generating new filters, and will be shown along with the other choices in the quickFilters assistant.
To create a custom template:
- Go to quickFilters options (right-click the filter assistant button)
- Go to the Advanced Tab and after enabling [x] Custom Templates, click [Create New...]
- Enter the name of the custom template
- Edit the filter by selecting from the Custom Variables drop-down. This will create a new condition with a placeholder variable which will be replaced with the "real thing" when you create a new filter.
- Make sure you leave the label "quickFilterCustomTemplate: " at the start of the Template Name; this will ensure that it will be offered as choice the next time you create a filter.
In Postbox / SeaMonkey there is no way to filter the list of filters (no search box), so when you click "Edit" beside Custom Templates, you may see _all_ filters in Local Folders. Just select the ones starting with "quickFilterCustomTemplate:" for editing.
There is a default action of "Set Priority to Normal" as it is not possible to save a filter without any actions. Since incoming mail usually has normal priority I chose this as the lesser evil. This action will be removed and the standard action added instead: move to folder / or flag / tag as the mail that was moved / tagged when assistant was invoked.
A typical example for a custom filter would be a filter template that moves all emails from a given domain (e.g. emails ending with @youtube.com). This can easily be created with the custom filter template and then invoked whenever a new filter has to be created.
To create this the only thing you need to do is select Custom Variables > From > Domain of Email, and save the Custom Template. On filter creation, you will select the Template of the name you created and it would automatically create a condition "where From ends with @domainname", automatically filling domainname from the current email. If you want to hardcode other actions into the Custom Template u can do this as well, just remember to remove the "Set priority to Normal" action (unless you want to do this).
- [Bug 26023] Template "Based on Recipient (To)" returns full lowercase address field
- Postbox 4.0 compatibility added.
- Postbox: improved event listener for dropping mails onto the folder tree.
- Split run Filters Command into "folders" and "selected messages" - and created separate buttons.
- Fixed: creating filters from multiple emails (e.g. "from group") by improving the way the moved messages list is processed.
- Improved algorithm for determining the originating folder for moved mails.