Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
Updated plug-in interface texts.
Furthermore, it expands the database of blocked URLs and the availability of database updates is now checked automatically.
The content blocker has been upgraded. Flash can now be blocked in child frames.
Link verification has become faster.
Dr.Web Link Checker UI elements on vk.com pages are now displayed properly.
Plugin settings can now be open from main panel of a browser.
Database of not recommended sites and ad sites is created. This database is updated regularly.
2. Added "Internet-tracker" option that allows user: to block interest tracking and interest-based advertising; to block web analytics elements (Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica, etc.) that tracks user's behaviour on webpages; to block social networks plugins (Facebook, Twitter, vKontakte, Google+, LinkedIn).
3. Pictogram of the plugin is added to navigation panel. It allows to track a number of blocked elements on a web page and manage several plugin settins.
4. Added manual blocking of web pages elements that allows user to block any unwanted element of a website.
5. Plugin settings window is completely remade and it's now more informative and easy-to-use.
Fixed an error: could not reduce long links on social network websites in a Mozilla Firefox browser;
Fixed an error related to inoperability of the component in Mozilla Thunderbird in Ubuntu 12.04;
Fixed an error: the component did not check external links in Mozilla Firefox 6;
Added support for Mozilla Thunderbird 17, Mozilla Firefox 17.
- The error of Dr.Web logo displaying on the plug-in control page in Mozilla Firefox browser has been fixed;
- The error that occurred on attempt to watch video on vk.com (VKontakte) web site has been fixed;
- The error of Dr.Web logo displaying on the Linkchecker information page in Mozilla Firefox browser has been fixed;
- Browser Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and its older versions are not supported anymore.
* Thunderbird support added
* Multiple scan windows allowed