- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15591722, 3 mesi faso far so good! just took a screencap from youtube without the annoying as hell extra crap they for some reason won't let you get rid of on desktop, for the first time EVER. wow. it took years lmao. and automatically downloads just like that! im impressed. will update if anything changes. (unless i forget)
- Valutata 5 su 5di it's me, 4 mesi faThis extension used to work well. But not any more. When I take a screenshot, a black screen is saved. I'll have to remove the extension. I put 3 stars because it worked well in the past.
update: returned 5 stars. after reading your response, I installed it again and it's working now. Thanks!
- Valutata 5 su 5di sofarsogood, 6 mesi faSometimes you have to enable-disable to make it work but still it is pretty good with its filenaming, a key shortcut would be cool though.Thanks for using the add-on. We have upgraded the add-on with new features (including 4K support) and bug fixes. Hope you will like it more with latest version :)
We are actively working on improving it further. You can join the conversations, suggest idea & reports bugs at https://github.com/gurumukhi/youtube-screenshot).
- Valutata 4 su 5di m.lib, 2 anni faGreat extension, very easy to use, the code is public and you almost collect no data.
The only thing is that the size of the "screenshot" depends on the video size on the screen instead of the resolution. It is good when a video is of low res, then I can still get a large picture without needing to zoom in.
However, if a video is of higher resolution than my screen (more than 1080p), then there's no chance for me to download the full res frame.
Therefore I'd propose to give users a choice between a screenshot (literally, as it is now) or a frame download.Thanks for using the addon. We have upgraded the add-on for higher resolution etc, you can check the progress at https://github.com/gurumukhi/youtube-screenshot/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed. And, we collect 'no data' at all, because that's how it should be. Hope you will like it more now with latest version :)
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 16266668, 2 anni faworks well in PiP mode. but latest version can save only jpeg, can't select PNG.
I'll use old version.
I lowered my rating by one for the following reasons.
Even with the video quality set to 1080p, the size of the screenshot was not 1920x1080.
The size of the screenshot seems to be determined by the actual size of the video on the screen, not the quality setting.
Note that in the case of a similar extension for Chrome, the size of screenshot is determined by the quality of the video, not the size of the video displayed on the screen.
Conflicts with Enhancer for YouTube.
If Enhancer for YouTube is enabled, the screenshot button will not appear.