Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
• Fixed bug causing RP score not to show for the current video due to recent YouTube changes.
• Fixed bug causing some rating bars not to show in the player after the video ends.
• New website pages, including a mixed change-log for all versions.
• New feature: now you can show RP score for every video (activate on settings).
• Improved algorithm for RP score, which rates videos from 0 to 10.
• Fixed critical bug causing rating bars not to show on related videos.
• A lot of bug fixes and overall improvements.
• Increased minimum Firefox version to 29.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes related to asynchronous loading of the pages.
• Minor styling fixes to accommodate YouTube changes.
• New feature: now you can choose the rating bar's opacity, or even make them invisible until you move the mouse over the thumbnails.
• New feature: now related videos shown in the player after the video ends also display rating bars. However it doesn't work with Flash player, it only works with the HTML5 player.
• Improved the way YTRP score tooltips are shown. Now you can just move the mouse over the bottom quarter of any thumbnail.
• Fixed bug causing rating bars not to show for small thumbnails.
• Fixed bug causing rating bars not to show under some circumstances, such as on generated channels.
• Performance improvements to prevent stuttering videos in some computers, specially noticeable in Firefox version (thanks to rectec).
• Fixed bug that caused highlighted videos to stop being highlighted.
• Improved the way highlighted videos work: now they are never highlighted if the YTRP score is less than 5.
• General bug fixes, style and performance improvements to accommodate YouTube changes.
• Manteinance update: fixed several minor issues due to YouTube's internal changes.
• Fixed a bug causing misalignment of the video thumbnails under some circumstances, such as in your own favourites list.
• Fixed an issue causing rating bars not to show under certain circumstances with the new YouTube Data API.
• Improved the way rating bars are drawn when the browser zoom is set under 100%.
• Switched to YouTube Data API version 3, with much faster response times and more relaxed quota limits (now intense navigation doesn't cause the bars not to show for some time).
• Several bug fixes due to the new YouTube layout.
• New feature: now the main video's rating bar shares the style (including tooltip) with the other bars and it's height is also configurable.
• Only Firefox: removed configuration icon from address bar by popular demand. Now every icon of every extension (Chrome, Firefox and Safari) can be completely removed.
• Added YTRP score to tooltips, which uses an intelligent algorithm to show a score out of 10.
• Performance improvements and security vulnerabilities solved (thanks to the Mozilla review team).
• Moved support page to a custom server so that the information shown is always updated.
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Added share options and change-log to support page.