Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- added playing videos from hard drive,
- added four skins: black, blue, green, red, and white for Songbird,
- added remembering the last played item on previous startup,
- added a toolbar button,
- added support for Flock web browser,
- added icon displayed in the addons window,
- changed: selecting of search engine is near the search button,
- changed: enhanced handling of search engines.
- added control buttons for new player,
- added icons, background, and other things to make it look nice,
- changed search bar,
- icon on search button changes according to search site,
- auto-advance menu icon changes according to auto-advance option.
- auto-advance option for new player: next, loop, repeat, random, stop,
- common baseline for Firefox and Songbird,
- added retrieving a video title directly from web page,
- added more compatibility with Firefox 3 and Songbird,
- added info about Flashblock to usage tips,
- fixed: unicodes in search bar are now properly encoded,
- fixed: download video window file filter.
- added compatibility with All-in-One-Sidebar,
- added the 'i' information button,
- added compatibility with Firefox 3.0 beta 3,
- preparation for incorporating a video player.
- download option for YouTube videos!
- download option for GoogleVideo videos!
- download option for MetaCafe videos!
- download option for MySpace videos!
- fix: the problem with 'undefined' items at the end of playlist,
- fix: code cleanup to make it easy to add new video sites.
- added Google Video support,
- added Metacafe support,
- added My Space support,
- choosing search engine: Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, YouTube,
- context menu reorganization,
- fix: overwriting a playlist file.
- YouTube search bar along with show/hide menu option,
- no scrollbars while the video window is resizing,
- YouPlayer icon in the status-bar instead of label to save space,
- fix: had to change the playlist file location,
so not to make the user lose his playlist after next update,
- fix: YouTube links other than global now work.
- resizing sidebar resizes the player,
- drag and drop a link to any part of the playlist,
- the element that is currently played is highlighted,
- the non-video links have a line through,
- by default, YouPlayer is opened only in the first window,
- when user closes YouPlayer, it stays closed after restart,
- width and height of the video-window is kept,
- better the about-window layout,
- middle mouse button opens a link in new tab,
- after delete the element on its place stays focused.