Risposta di conceptualspace
if you mean you're looking for the ability to resize the dials, that is in development :) part of keeping YASD the fastest speed dial means being selective about what features to implement. but that one is coming!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17058867, un mese faотличная панель вкладок, пользуюсь давно, никаких проблем
- Valutata 4 su 5di ffsb, un mese faExcellent.
The only inconvenience is that when I click on a Dial in Home and it becomes a drag and drop, the Dial goes to another folder!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Maxim, 2 mesi faGreat addition! But there is no way to open active links in new browser tabs - is it possible to add? The middle mouse button is uncomfortable.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 10637656, 3 mesi faThis is my replacement for "FVD-SpeedDial" and "LiveStartPage". And I had a lot more...
All of them are way to overloaded and to complicated.
But with this SpeedDial here, thankfully everything works so easy! And looks great!
Background colour or picture. New SpeedDial, Thumbnails for SpeedDials, new folders.
Fastest and easiest backup function I have ever seen, import export.
Now this is my most important Firefox AddOn!
- Opportunity to change the name of the main folder "Home" ?
- A different color for the active folder? Or bigger difference?thanks!! both of your suggestions are in development, stay tuned :)
- Valutata 5 su 5di arhist, 7 mesi faGreat job!Please unlock the opportunity to change the name of the main folder "Home". Make the active folder differs from others. And there is also a visual irritant- when opening a new tab, blinking in a black background
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 11306508, 8 mesi faПростой до безобразия аддон. Основное отличие от других спид диалов, это сохранение диалов в закладках браузера в отдельной папке. Как следствие, не нужно создавать дополнительные учётки для аддона, чтобы синхронизировать настройки, т.к. всё происходит силами браузера.
- Valutata 4 su 5di JewDoctor, 9 mesi faOverall, it is good. Very easy to make nice icons for your tabs. The only thing I do not like is that background image is zoomed for some reason.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Rusty Trombone, 9 mesi faThis had real promise being fast and light and with the best image grabbing I've seen so far, but for some inexplicable reason it will only allow 24 dials to be visible (even if columns is set to unlimited), forcing me to scroll down which takes the speed out of speed dial. Might as well use bookmarks then.if you mean you're looking for the ability to resize the dials, that is in development :) part of keeping YASD the fastest speed dial means being selective about what features to implement. but that one is coming!
- Valutata 1 su 5di AwesmeGamer, 9 mesi faI can not add the web site in the speed dial. but the cancel button works :-(
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 mesi fathat's odd. please start with the help page here https://conceptualspace.github.io/yet-another-speed-dial and if you're still stuck feel free to email me (address on the page)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Desert Catmom, 9 mesi faUsed this add-on as a replacement for FDV Speed-Dial as that add-on was using too much CPU time. I check the stuff that runs on FF regularly by using the about:performance comment and noticed that FDV was using way too much resource for what its supposed to do. I suspect this is why Mozilla banned it.
So far this add-on works great and has all the feature I like. Being able to customize just about everything it makes my favorite links very handy. A thank you to the developer of this. I am a retired Network Engineer and know how much time and energy can be spent on code. I will send a donation thru PP. Thanks..
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 13070059, 9 mesi faThis is the best addition for FF! Thank you very much!
- Valutata 4 su 5di Alex, un anno faНу в принципе не плохо. Есть такое пожелание, некоторые сайты почему то подгружаются с задержкой, а хотелось бы чтобы дилы моментально прорисовывались
- Valutata 4 su 5di Minstrel, un anno faFinally something with tabs! Like good ol' Speed Dial 2. The only thing I need now is being able to import my own CSS to make it look the way I want. Otherwise, perfection!