Last Revised: May 21, 2018
WiseStamp Ltd. and its affiliates d/b/a WiseBrand (“WiseBrand”, “Company”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Add-Ons, Platform and related services (“User” or “you” and "Services" respectively) and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Services including the Add-on supporting the Services.
WE NOTE THAT CERTAIN USERS MAY NOT BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THIS POLICY AS A PRE CONDITION FOR USE OF THE SERVICES AS REQUIRED UNDER THEIR APPLICABLE LAWS AND DATA FROM SUCH USERS MAY BE PROCESSED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY UNDER BASIS OF PROCESSING DIFFERENT FROM CONSENT (FOR MORE INFORMATION POLEASE CONTACT THE CONTROLLER)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO LINK WITH THE SERVICES YOUR E-MAIL ACCOUNT OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER, THROUGH OPEN STANDARD FOR AUTHORIZATION (OAUTH), AND GRANT US CERTAIN ACCESS PERMISSION TO YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, YOU HEREBY GRANT WISEBRAND ACCESS TO, AND THE ABILITY TO EXTRACT CERTAIN DATA WHICH ARE HELD IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT AND/OR COPY SUCH MATERIALS AND DOCUMENTS, AS NECESSARY. PLEASE NOTE – WE WILL EXTRACT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT SOLELY IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES.
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
• Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is using the Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User using the Add-Ons and Platform, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches through the Add-Ons and Platform, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, traffic source, etc.
In addition, we may collect Non-personal Information included in e-mails exchanged using email accounts that are associated with the Platform (including e-mails that do include the Signature generated by the Platform), such as impersonal information (including metadata) associated with your emails in your email account, emails that were opened and/or hyperlinks clicked by the recipient(s) and information contained in commercial electronic mail messages and transactional messages. Such meta data is used to to render the Services and to see if you are an active users for our legitimate reasons for as long as such reasons do not conflict with your rights.
• Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
• We gather the Users’ IP address (or Mac Address, as applicable) and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a device) mainly to detect anomalies for security purposes (i.e., in order to safeguard our Add-Ons). We note that WiseBrand may collect, use and provide access to the User’s advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable policies.
• In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details you provide consciously and voluntarily:
o Personal Information you supply for the creation of Brandings (such as name, email address, phone number, text, pictures, etc.), or published directly via the Platform and/or incorporate into your Branding, and any additional details that you may choose to add to your Branding.
o Incorporated Content which is derived from Social Networks by your integration of the Platform and Service with your Social Network Account (as detailed below). For example: you may grant WiseBrand access to Facebook account in order for us to continually pull your Facebook ‘status’ to allow constant updates of your Branding with your current status.
When opening an Account, you may be required to provide the following details: full name, email address and a password. You may (but are not required to) provide us with additional details.
o You may, alternatively, open an Account and signup to the Service via your existing third party Social Networks accounts (e.g. Facebook) (“Social Network Account”). Social Network Accounts integration may also be used by the users for integration of Incorporated Content into their Branding and the provision of our Services (e.g. WiseStats). Please note that you may integrate your Account with several Social Network Accounts.
o In the event that you register to the Service through your existing Social Network Account or integrate your existing Social Network Accounts with the Platform, then such Social Network Account provides us with access to certain information that is stored in the your Social Network Account, which is detailed and displayed to you in the notice which appears during the integration process with such Social Network Account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your Social Network Account. We may collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable us to access your Social Network Account in order to collect the abovementioned data contained within your Social Network Account which you provided us access to. We may store the above-mentioned information (or any part of it), in order to achieve the purposes set forth herein. Please remember that the manner in which Social Networks use, store or disclose your information is governed solely by their policies and we will have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of such Social Networks. If you do not agree to these practices please do not use the Social Network integration features. You hereby agree that such information will be stored even after the linkage to your Social Network Account expires, for any reason.
o Some of our Services, namely WiseStamp and WiseStats, require that you link your Account with one or more of your email accounts (e.g. Gmail), and by creating such link, you give us your consent to access such e-mail account, which may contain data and information which is of a sensitive nature. Please note that we may automatically scan, analyze, identify and extract certain Personal Information from such e-mail accounts for the sole purpose of providing you with our Services. Such access rights to your email accounts granted to WiseBrand are displayed to you in the notice which appears during the integration process with such email account. Please read carefully such notice in order to understand what information is made available to us via your email account.
o In addition, to the extent that you wish to subscribe to a Premium Account or Corporate Account or purchase services from our Third Party Service Operators via the Platform, you will have the option to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information) (see section 6 below regarding the payment method). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information such Online Payment Processors provide us with, and such information is strictly secured.
o Personal Information may be collected from the details you may provide us while contacting us via the support email address or contact forms available on our website or Add-Ons.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
We do not collect any Personal Information from you or related to you without your approval, which is obtained, inter alia, through your active acceptance of the Terms.
We may also collect, use, transfer, sell and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are a few methods that we use:
• We collect information through your entry and use of the Add-Ons and/or Platform and/or through your install, access, browse, view or otherwise use the Services. In other words, when you are using the Add-Ons and the Platform we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage. For example, we may collect you IP address through the Add-Ons. We may collect such information via our authorized third party service providers such as Google.
• We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, when you wish to open an Account, subscribe to Premium Account, create a Signature via the Service or use Integrated Content, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information which shall be kept on our servers. Another example may be, our collection of your customized Signatures, Personal Website, including, but not limited to your uploaded images, Integrated Content and any other information you may choose to include in your Signature created via our Platform.
• We collect information through email accounts associated with the Platform, including e-mails that include the Signature generated by the Platform. We may track overall, Non-personal Information, such as email usage and information (including without limitation statistical information) regarding emails exchanged using the email accounts associated with the Platform, including e-mails that include the Signature generated by the Platform and hyperlink engagement. We will do so using standard email tracking methods, such as measuring hyperlink clicks and/or embedding a tiny tracking pixels or by using our authorized third-party service providers such as Google. We may also automatically obtain certain Personal Information via the email accounts associated with the Platform, when you allow such linking, for the sole purpose of providing you with the Services.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
• Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our Add-Ons, Services and Platform.
• Better understand the priorities and interests of our potential customers and partners in order to better suit their needs and increase the efficiency of our sales and marketing processes.
• Enhance and improve the User’s experience while using the Add-Ons, Services and Platform.
• To build anonymous market research products and services with trusted business partners.
• Our authorized third party service providers may collect Non-personal information for the purpose of providing you targeted advertisements based on your interest.
• Allow our Third Party Service Operators to offer you additional services and/or tools relevant to the Service, directly through the Platform.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
• Provide and personalize our Services to our Users.
• Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in through his/her Account.
• Provide Users with updated and tailored information regarding our products and Services.
• Enable Users to use “Social” features of the Service, including Integrated Content.
• Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
• Allow our Third Party Service Operators to offer you additional services and/or tools relevant to the Service, directly through the Platform.
• Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Users as well as in order to safeguard our Add-Ons and Platform.
• Enable payment through third party Online Payment Processors. Please note that we do not collect and store credit card or other financial information.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
WiseBrand may share Personal Information with Third Party Service Operators for the sole purpose of serving you with such parties’ goods and services through the Platform.
Note, that we may collect, hold and/or manage Personal Information through WiseBrand’s authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as cloud hosting and data processing services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes. Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
For avoidance of doubt, WiseBrand may use and process Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at its sole discretion.
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
In any event, if for any reason you (or any person) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, you can do so within your Account. Otherwise, please send us an email with adequate detail of your request to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Add-Ons or Services may remain on our servers for as long as required to render our services to all of our customers.
If, for any reason, a User wishes to modify, delete or retrieve his/her Personal Information, s/he may do so by contacting the applicable Controller (as defined in the General Section or provided herein). The Controller shall perform the necessary process to identify the User as a User who has a the right to retrieve the specific information and then furnish to WiseStamp the data required to be amended, deleted or retrieved together with a specific identification of the User and data (as shall be applicable for the specific request – for instance IP address and time of uploading the information to WiseStamp servers (IP address is not enough for an identification of User or data)). WiseStamp cannot retrieve data without a specific identification of User and data. WiseStamp may not be able to delete, amend or retrieve User’s information without the Controller’s instructions and authorization.
Please note that Personal Information may be either deleted or retained in an aggregated manner without being linked to any identifiers or Personal Information, depending on technical commercial capability. Such information may continue to be used by Company for the purpose of operating the Service or for its legitimate interest without derogating from users’ rights.
For any request or question regarding deletion or amendment of User data, you can contact us at the contact details listed in the General Section and we shall make efforts to respond and support your request.
Any Customer may request information regarding the storage and retention of data (“Audit”) by contacting us. Company shall make reasonable efforts to respond to the Audit in a reasonable time and subject to applicable law and to the protection of Company’s trade secrets.
Company will retain data it processes on behalf of its Customers only for as long as required to provide the Service to its Customers and as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce its agreements.
Third Party Service Providers
Notice regarding the use of Google Accounts with our Services: We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand traffic and usage of our Add-Ons and Services. Please note that if you have chosen to enable Google to associate your web and app browsing history with your Google account, and to use information from your Google account to personalize ads, Google will use the data from its signed-in users together with Google Analytics data for marketing purposes, including cross-device marketing and it may provide us with such data for such purposes. You can control your Google ads experience (or opt out of personalized ads altogether) by using the setting on your Google Dashboard (https://myaccount.google.com/dashboard).
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Add-Ons and/or Platform and/or Services, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies”, Ad-id, or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies”), which will allow us to, gather information and enable automatic activation of certain features thus making your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the website) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Note that Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. WiseBrand does not control such third party service providers.
International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Add-Ons and Service, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, email address) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to WiseBrand’s email address appears in the website or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
A. CONSENT AND PRINCIPALS OF PROCESSING DATA
WiseStamp processes data fairly, lawfully, in a transparent manner. The use of information collected through our Services shall be limited to the purposes of providing the service to our customers and to improve the service and provide offers as detailed herein for our legitimate reasons and to comply with agreement executed with our Users. If data collected through the website or other marketing means, to our legitimate interests, where we have considered these are not overridden by your rights.
We support Users’ rights to retrieve any information retained on our servers which relates to such User. WiseStamp acknowledges that you may have the right to access your Personal Information. We have processes in place to accommodate an User’s rights to delete data, amend erroneous data, access data and receive Personal Data in a machine readable commonly used format, all subject to reasonable technical restrains and abilities.
WiseStamp aims to process only adequate, accurate and relevant data limited to the needs and purposes for which it is gathered. It also aims to store data for the time period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data is gathered.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information or data from children under the age of 16 or knowingly allow children under the age of 16 to register for the WiseStamp Service. If you are under 13, do not register or attempt to register for any of the WiseStamp Service or send any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected or have been sent Personal Information or Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, we reserve the right to delete that Personal Information or Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable. If you believe that we might have collected or been sent information from a child under the age of 16, please contact our legal@WiseStamp.com as soon as possible.
C. INFORMATION SECURITY
We take great care in implementing, enforcing and maintaining the security of our Services, Site, Add-Ons and Users’ information. WiseStamp implements, enforces and maintains security policies to prevent the unauthorized or accidental access to or destruction, loss, modification, use or disclosure of Personal Information or Personal Data and to monitor compliance of such policies on an ongoing basis. The information is hosted on the Amazon Cloud in the United States which provides advanced security features and is compliant with the ISO 27001 standard. All information is stored with logical separation from information of other Customers. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Unless otherwise agreed with the Customer and subject to applicable law, WiseStamp shall act in accordance with its policies to promptly notify Customer in the event that any Personal Information or Personal Data processed by WiseStamp on behalf of a Customer is lost, stolen, or where there has been any unauthorized access to it.
Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. WISEBRAND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
Got any Questions?
E.U. citizens have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority in your jurisdiction) in case of a breach of any E.U. data protection and privacy regulations. If the supervisory authority fails to deal with a complaint or inform you within the time frame set under applicable law, you have the right to an effective judicial remedy.
Our DPO's address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.