- Valutata 2 su 5di mMm, 10 giorni faUninstalling Wikiwand after years of use due to broken formatting and annoying video ads that pops up (I don't even know if the video is an ad. It just show a woman at a coffeeshop?!). I recommend anyone who uses Wikiwand to compare the pages to the original Wikipedia page because the content does not match anymore. SAD!
- Valutata 1 su 5di AMC, 2 mesi faI used it for a long time and in the last few months has completely broken, leaving me unable to load Wikipedia at all without disabling it.
They started pushing "AI" based crap into it at the same time.
The structural choices they made with the new layout broke other tools ability to summarize and excerpt articles as well.
After month of breakages and AI marketing ads BS I gave up and moved to Modern for Wikipedia. I would recommend you do the same.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15023921, 2 mesi faI have been using Wikiwand happily for years now. I think it really enhances the Wikipedia experience. The layout is elegant, with very good options to manipulate the layout and fonts. However, I have been having some problems recently. Whenever I click on a Wikipedia page, it prompts me to install Wikiwand. But, I already have it installed. Also, there seems to be a white band below the screen.
I think it is a great app, but I don't know if this is a bug or not.
- Valutata 1 su 5di shade82000, 3 mesi faSevere dislexea an I had to uninstal as extension got bad. serif fonts is hard to read so i use wikiwand for years to make it easy for reading wikipeda pages. but on new version it always dos serif titles but no problem coulld still go back an use old layout with easy fonts. i email them to say serif problem got no reply. left reviews for extensions got no reply. now they just remove option to go back to layout 1. so now i can only use the other wikpedia extension that is better than this because they just made this really bad for dislexia people and im sad.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13808270, 3 mesi faIt was a 5 star extension, but the new layout sucks imo. It also lied about being able to revert back to the old layout at any time.
I don't want any of this AI crap, I just want the old layout. It was simple, easy to understand, and looked good. That's all I wanted, I don't care about any of this other added stuff.