Valutata 3,2 su 5
3,2 stelle su 5
- di gerhildt, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I guess it did what I wanted it to do, but it also did a thing I definitely did not want it to do. Why would anyone want an addon whose function is to save a website to PDF, to alter our new tab page, especially with no warning?? Nowhere in the extension description or any other information provided by developer is this mentioned. Ridiculous.
- di Shadouness, 3 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Still looking for alternative to PDF Mage that retains links.
-This one DOES NOT retain hyperlinks.
-This extension changes your new tab (it automatically loads https://search.socialdownloadr.com/?channel=wtpdf)
-It always produces ONE page PDFs, so very long websites becomes a VERY LONG PDF.
Limited to 5 MB.
-Would have been great ONLY if it produces multi-page PDFs (even if hyperlinks were not retained).
- di Utente Firefox 13711775, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I have extensive work I host on my homepage. Most of which is held in data URI scheme as homepages. This is a golden source for months of work and the browser serves as a sort of version control . I commit the projects as homepages and you freaking ruined them all with your silly pdf program. all of them. I have copies that are deprecated, and will take months to rework and rewrite. You are a real a hole.
- di Hiding, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5WebToPDF does NOT work as described. It makes a total mess of a web page with changed formatting, etc.
Additionally, as other 1 star reviews have noted, it takes over your Firefox tabs and injects itself in place of what you had originally. Not acceptable.
- di Sarah K, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Features include "the extension changes your new tab". No, I don't want you to take over my new tab settings unless you replicate all the browser new tab features, like firefox allows me to pin my last used tabs, or favorites onto my new tab page. Really unprofessional to force the user to change their new tab only because they want to convert a web page to PDF.
- di Cyberknight, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5This add-on has to different operating modes. The first, full Page conversion, generates a screenshot of the Page, what is obviously accurate, as it's like a photograph of the Page, and also amazingly useless, as it's not an actual PDF, but an image inside an Adobe PDF container. The second mode, selected text conversion, actually generates a PDF, but lazily, ignoring list bullets, images and whatnot, not even caring to set up Page size properly (I got a huge blank page with a tiny-winy text on the top left corner)... So, it's useless in all modes! The only, could we say, "plus side" is that it doesn't send data over to an external server to do all the mess, as most HTMl-to-PDF converters do, it produces all the junk locally.
- di Utente Firefox 12941245, 3 anni faValutata 4 su 5The result of this Webpage to PDF converter comes very near to the original webpage,I tried some other add-ons, but they all failed (a picture was no there, it doesn't show the text I want, ...). It also works intern,so the file is not on a server. On the top of the page you can see the date of capture, so you don't need to edit the file. And it doesn't spilt the file in many pages. The only thing that is not very positive is the quality, but I think it's sufficent if the text is not too tiny.
- di Datasmurf, 3 anni faValutata 5 su 5It works great. Giving me a PDF of whatever I want. It's easy to use and I hope it'll get an update for the new Firefox soon, because I feel I can't live without it.