- di Utente Firefox 12164664, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5this is not bad and it used to work efficiently in the past but ever since i switched to Yahoo!'s new email client interface last night, the 'Webmail Ad Blocker' started working erratically ...
for example, the left side panel's ad is gone totally but the top side and right side panels ads are still there, although the right side panel shows only one ad instead of two ...
some new updates / upgrades are due perhaps ...
- di Utente Firefox 5490605, 4 anni faValutata 5 su 5A simple, small add-on that thankfully returns for use that infuriating wasted vertical space on the one side of the screen, when viewing Hotmail/Outlook online. Furthermore, Microsoft would always serve a pop-up within that wasted screen real-estate, telling me that I should stop using an ad-blocker, and also pay to get the wasted space re-instated, and that was a real irritation!
All gone now, thanks to this add-on! Thank goodness we have smart developers who are prepared to tackle the garbage thrown up by entities like Microsoft, which is one of the smirking web-giants who feel that the web is merely there for them to fill their wallets.
- di Jorn, 5 anni faValutata 5 su 5Finally got rid of that pesky sidebar. My ad blocker was already blocking the ads but Outlook was complaining about it, saying that I should upgrade if I want to get rid of ads. What a relief.
Now please, also get rid of that 'Upgrade to premium' button on the lower left :)
- di emoriel17, 5 anni faValutata 5 su 5I have definitely enjoyed this addon, and it works great (except for a few quirks on the nightly versions of Firefox, however I am perfectly alright with that, as it was my decision in the first place), I also put it on my family's PCs as a result.
I have noticed that it doesn't work on Yahoo Mail's latest beta (I have verified this on the stable version of Firefox) , and only because I have uBlock Origin installed, the advertisements themselves don't show.
While I don't use Yahoo as often, ever since I had moved over to ProtonMail, it would be nice if WebMail Ad Blocker would add support for the new beta interface on Yahoo Mail.
- di flowerbunnylove, 5 anni faValutata 4 su 5Worked great until today. I gave it 4 stars because I'm hoping the developer will fix it ASAP. When it's working, it rates 5 stars.
- di Nick Tsui, 5 anni faValutata 5 su 5hotmail and outlook accounts have the same interface,So it's weird why this happened.
fullsize screenshots already uploaded to your forum https://jasonsavard.com/forum
same title:just weird
pls take a look,Thanks
- di Olgar, 5 anni faValutata 3 su 5The extension is very useful for people who are curious about what font a page is using. However, my problem is that it slows Firefox down dramatically on my computer (Fedora 22, Firefox 39, 2.2 GHz dual-core with 2 GB RAM). I know, not a high-end machine, but without this extension, everything is pretty snappy. I use several other extensions and none of the others have this problem.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 5 anni faThis is the simplest of all extensions with barely 50 lines of code and only has access to webmail sites - so it's probably not the culprit or you would see many more reviews like this one.
- di Utente Firefox 6490760, 5 anni faValutata 5 su 5Webmail Ad Blocker has been a great addon for Palemoon. However with the Update to Palemoon v27.0 the extension no longer works. If you could find the time to look at this it would be much appreciated.
- di Utente Firefox 12616037, 5 anni faValutata 5 su 5It's a useful tool! I use the hotmail (outlook.com), and it has advertising in the right side. After I use this addons, the advertising disappear and have more space in the right side! Thank you! In addition, I hope our privacy can be guaranteed.