- di ㅤㅤ, 2 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Unfortunately, the forecast in this add-on is far away from being accurate. It's a real pity, since the add-on itself is very neat. 😔
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 anni faHey Elfriede,
Sorry, you are not happy with the extension. I wish there was something I can do but location data is needed to retrieve weather information. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
- di Utente Firefox 13119159, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5Needs options to change the CSS to see the temperature icon better with dark theme. I have seen developer's response to another review mentioning similar issue saying something about "Light Badge" setting. I have no idea what that setting is or where to find it. It doesn't appear to exist in FF. Dark theme is very important to me for eye fatigue. The app itself works very well but I'm giving it only two stars because the only reason I got it for is the temp icon so I wouldn't have to keep opening apps to check the current temp. Thus, sadly, the entire reason I got it for does not work well in dark themes.I want to get this corrected for you. The "Light Badge" setting with turn the icon white and will fix the issue with dark themes. Please send me an email: email@example.com
- di Utente Firefox 13024827, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5There are no options to change location, since the add-on is entirely IP based. The location it gave for me is several miles away on the other side of a ridge, and the weather is considerably different (hotter and dryer) than where I live.
There are "for pay" options that would include weather alerts, which is something most other add-ons offer up front (since they're kind of important).
It doesn't allow other locations to be added, either. It may be a work in progress, but it's not ready for prime time.Thanks for the feedback. You should be able to add a location using the location picker. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help.
- di PERCE-NEIGE, 3 anni faValutata 2 su 5The location is not good, and it doesn't let me change it. I would like to customize what is shown also, and the appearance.Hello PERCE-NEIGE, You should be able to change your location. Here is an example on how to set your location: https://timleland.com/weather-extension-faq/
- di andydouble, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Looks nice and seems to provide all the information you want at a glance. HOWEVER, it constantly crashes and throws "unresponsive script" errors in Firefox.
Edit: Wasn't sure how to reply to your comment, Tim, so I'm editing this one. Sorry if it doesn't notify you.
Weather version: 4.2.5
Firefox version: 51.0.1