- di PlagueMonk, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5This used to be an excellent addon. I could click download and *bam* it would just worked but now it's become overly cluttered and too complex for it's own good. Took me a lot of time just to get anything to work but even the DLed videos were often less frames per sec than the original (so it looked a bit choppy) and had artifacts in it.
It also now requires an extra app to DL anything?! WTF, I thought maybe it had something to do with Firefox's new format requirements but I found other addons that do not need anything extra and do what VDH USED to do simply so I have to wonder why they require it now.
- di Anna, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5I am trying to buy a Video DownloadHelper Licence but the buttons are not working.So I cannot even pay for the licence. I just want to get rid of that ugly qr code in the corner. Please publish the working link to buy licence.
- di Utente Firefox 15301827, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5One of the apps that never recovered from Mozilla' s add-on changes, this used to be such a great app and now it's crippled. You'll need to pay $30 if you want your downloaded videos to be without watermark.
The quality of downloaded Youtube videos is unusable.
Other apps do everything this does a lo better and for free.
- di Utente Firefox 15267213, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Its "About" feature show me a Windows that I can't close by hit the "X" button.
Even try to remove this add-ons, that windows still there.
Luckily, I could close that damn windows by using Command + W
- di Utente Firefox 15191256, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5This extension is shady and most likely to spy on your internet activities.
Simply keep to extensions that has a written privacy police, and use more secure license (GNU, Mozilla Public License, MIT)
- di Utente Firefox 15198483, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5It's OK, it can download videos. BUT why didn't say there will be a QR-code in the corner of the video?! 2 stars, nothing more. Use Youtube-dl and ffmpeg instead of this hidden-shareware 'thing'.