- di H. Feuer, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5In the past, this has been a useful and dynamic add-on. It has now been monetized (watermark/stamp on downloaded videos) and requires installation of an external application that is not the git-hub secured version. The "companion app" is basically just FFMPEG, which many have installed by official sources but this official one is not recognized by the add-on. This leads to unnecessary and risky additional apps. Sadly, there are no brave alternatives for websites besides YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- di Utente Firefox 15495226, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5This thing is old and doesn't support a ton of the updated stuff and, when it does see something, it only wants to see the old 480 version more than anything else.
- di Utente Firefox 14857059, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Can't download ADP, it will aggregating forever https://ibb.co/TPvLHzV.
Choose other besides ADP is fast when download video.
It's difficult because most video 99% is ADP, lucky if the video you would like to download have other besides ADP
- di Shawn, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Used to be a good add-on that downloaded videos. Now Video DownloadHelper will make you download a desktop application to install, only to put a giant watermark in the middle of every video you download. Pretty trashy.
- di MPReborn, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5It works, but there's a huge and obnoxious watermark attached! In order to get rid of it, you have to either:
A) pay $30 to get a "license"
B) use another program that's completely free
- di EB, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5Ce module fonctionnait parfaitement, mais depuis une semaine il ne charge plus rien. Youhou ?! J'ai donné des sous !.. Donc tant que tout n'est pas rentré dans l'ordre, il est urgent d'attendre pour les nouveaux arrivants !
- di PlagueMonk, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5This used to be an excellent addon. I could click download and *bam* it would just worked but now it's become overly cluttered and too complex for it's own good. Took me a lot of time just to get anything to work but even the DLed videos were often less frames per sec than the original (so it looked a bit choppy) and had artifacts in it.
It also now requires an extra app to DL anything?! WTF, I thought maybe it had something to do with Firefox's new format requirements but I found other addons that do not need anything extra and do what VDH USED to do simply so I have to wonder why they require it now.
- di Anna, 2 anni faValutata 2 su 5I am trying to buy a Video DownloadHelper Licence but the buttons are not working.So I cannot even pay for the licence. I just want to get rid of that ugly qr code in the corner. Please publish the working link to buy licence.