- di Badabing, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Maybe it's just me but I found it all to complicated, I saw talk of $ for a license, then there was all these permissions and here at the end I see that is made outside North America. I just don't feel right about it so I am deleting it. I may be wrong about all this but it just doesn't feel right.
- di Utente Firefox 15607752, un anno faValutata 2 su 5This app was awesome for years but has not kept up with the times. I'm running latest version but it no longer detects YouTube videos in an MP4 format. You now get a horrible watermark and the quality of the conversion is severely degraded.
- di H. Feuer, un anno faValutata 2 su 5In the past, this has been a useful and dynamic add-on. It has now been monetized (watermark/stamp on downloaded videos) and requires installation of an external application that is not the git-hub secured version. The "companion app" is basically just FFMPEG, which many have installed by official sources but this official one is not recognized by the add-on. This leads to unnecessary and risky additional apps. Sadly, there are no brave alternatives for websites besides YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- di Utente Firefox 15495226, un anno faValutata 2 su 5This thing is old and doesn't support a ton of the updated stuff and, when it does see something, it only wants to see the old 480 version more than anything else.
- di Utente Firefox 14857059, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Can't download ADP, it will aggregating forever https://ibb.co/TPvLHzV.
Choose other besides ADP is fast when download video.
It's difficult because most video 99% is ADP, lucky if the video you would like to download have other besides ADP
- di Shawn, un anno faValutata 2 su 5Used to be a good add-on that downloaded videos. Now Video DownloadHelper will make you download a desktop application to install, only to put a giant watermark in the middle of every video you download. Pretty trashy.
- di MPReborn, un anno faValutata 2 su 5It works, but there's a huge and obnoxious watermark attached! In order to get rid of it, you have to either:
A) pay $30 to get a "license"
B) use another program that's completely free