- di elvisef, 6 mesi faValutata 2 su 5All worked fine till now. Unfortunately, there is something wrong with the so called "firm app" or "company app" (translated from polish, as it is written). The app did not alert me about bad files while downloading, about any errors. Just downloaded files and... files were not complete. About 70% of files were downloaded with error of just being not complete. So my recommendation is to NOT use the firm app. And to use the browser standard download option.
- di Utente Firefox 12568837, 7 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Works pretty well, you don't need an extension to save most videos but this extension has plenty of options to make sure you can download any video.
IMAGINE WATERMARKING A VIDEO BECAUSE YOU SAVE THE USER 5 SECONDS IN FFMPEG LOOOOOOOOL
- di Ryanjp89, 7 mesi faValutata 2 su 5This extension used to be my favorite, and my go to for youtube, or other videos to download. Unfortunately the extension seems to have really decreased in quality.
By adding water marks, and downloading videos and music in very low quality it has really been frustraiting. Even if I set it to DL in highest, it forces it to download in a much lower quality version.
- di Antoineboy, 7 mesi faValutata 2 su 5L'application était très bien avant. Mais depuis qu'elle est passée payante, le fait de devoir télécharger un logiciel (avec des trackers ?) et d'avoir des logo imprimés important sur les vidéos pour influencer à payer un prix prohibitifs pour une appli qu'on utilise une ou deux fois par mois... L'appli s'est aussi complexifiée sans que cela soit vraiment justifié par le résultat.
- di Utente Firefox 13925281, 9 mesi faValutata 2 su 5The add-on is a good add-on, but the license issues, around $30, is too expensive for a simple add-on. The next upgrade of FF may leave the extension dead, and the $30, in the trash.
- di Henk Broekmann, 10 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Very disappointing, It does less and less now. I used to love this but it seems to only do older videos. I have not been able to use on many platforms now. I think its out of date too quick.27/08/21.
- di GeoffJ, un anno faValutata 2 su 5So, I am trying to use Video Download Helper, as suggested by a user on the Linux Mint Forum. First attempts, and I get an imbeded video downloaded, looking a bit drunk and wavy. Big problem is, no sound. When attempting the download, it then tells me I need a companion and offers either the Browser one or another. The Firefox Browser one does not download sound. The other one has options on versions of Linux, but not including mine, which is: Linux Mint Tricia 19.3 mate. Which one should I use? GJ
Two weeks later, I can download a perfectly good video, but still with no sound. How do I get a video with sound? The sound is there in the original, but not in the saved version. Is this a Firefox error? Firefox has been updated recently, but still no sound. GJ