- di Negativeions, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5For all the features this thing has, how about a brain-dead obvious one that many downloaders are too stupid to include in theirs. How about just f***en download the source file without any coversions? For example I want just the audio from a video. So get the original source m4a file, don't convert anything and preserve the quality. Is it so hard? And make it simple and obvious and EXPLAIN somewhere that the file is untouched original M4A. Jesus Christ.
- di Utente Firefox 13633367, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Great and often works when others fail BUT:
1- after last update, converting the videos after downloading takes ages and it's apparently because of the watermark insert that wasn't in the previous version. I hate this for two reasons; having to have the watermark and worse is the huge delay in aggregating the videos after download. It's ridiculous to have to wait for hours till a 150 MB video is aggregated!!!
2- VDH used to allow to download using firefox download manager and this can be so handy sometimes especially when you need to pause and resume. It's sad that VDH has no such feature anymore nor has it the ability to pause and resume downloads itself.
Thus I would only use it as a last resort when no other add-on or way works.
- di Rudolf Lauber, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5grundsätzlich ist der Downloadhelper eine Möglichkeit die Downloads auf der Festplatte abzuspeichern.
Alllerdings gibt es hier noch Verbesserungsbedarf:
- die meisten Downloads dauern mit einigen Stunden ( oftmals die mehrfache Zeit der Sendedauer des Videos) einfach viel zu lange!!!!!!!
- Die Ordnerzuweisung ist gewöhnungsbedürftig. Hier müßte das Dateimanagement nochmals überarbeitet werden!
- es müßte ebenfalls eine Möglichkeit geben abgebrochene Videos wieder ohne Datenverlust aufzunehmen.
- di mawriz, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5This was a good alternative for Flash Video Downloader and works for the most part. The problem is for lower resolution videos and the watermark takes up the entire screen. There's no problem for HD videos because the watermark will be small on the upper left side of the screen. But for low res videos the watermark blocks the entire top half.
- di GatesIsAntiChrist, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5It worked unhampered on the first download only, and on each and every attempt afterwards it said I must install some companion program. Are you kidding me? I don't have such a death wish. That's very poor, even if there's no direct danger. What I hear is, "just run this. It's okay."
- di néo matrice, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Maintenant avec un gros Filigrane "Watermark" durant tout la vidéo, now big watermark all in video. and ask to download another software Firefox not see and can block if this software do something illegal! Et demande de télécharger un logiciel compagnon! quel merde, de demandé un autre logiciel que Firefox pourrais refuser si il font des choses illégal!
- di C. Monk, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5This review has two parts: The free version review, and the paid (Premium) version review.
The free version is pretty much junk. It takes hours to "convert" a video after downloading (a process they call "aggregation"), and the only reason the program does this is to add their advertising QR code in each and every frame. So, congratulations if you used this, you just spent $.05 in electricity, and a whole bunch of CPU time, adding a commercial to your video. What a useless piece of ****. At least it reliably detects and downloads HD and higher resolution videos (something which the other free converters can't even achieve).
The paid version ($28.50 USD, 18EURO as of this review) is a lifetime license, it works great, it's fast, and it downloads HD+ resolution videos reliably from YouTube. It will also convert on demand, and probably has some other features I haven't explored yet. It's sad that I had to pay money to get a good product, but the programmers gotta put food on the table. If it takes holding people hostage to pay for their software to do it, then that's the choice. Pay up or don't bother installing this add-on.
- di desinia, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Was cooerced to write this revue by CONSTANT nag screen to do so. It works - not as well as the add-on I prefer but with Mozilla now being broken for many of the add-ons it needs to work, this was the only alternative I could find. It works a lot of the time but many times, it posts a HUGE watermark across the downloaded video unless you pay for a highly overpriced converter too. I'll be dumping this add-on as soon as I find a workable alternative or Mozilla gets their act together and fixes Firefox. I'd have been glad to pay a fair price but what they ask - plus the constant nag screens - makes me VERY unhappy with it. Enough said.
- di Utente Firefox 13794398, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5A cualquier persona y donde quiera que se encuentre le recomiendo esta aplicacion es exelente, funcional y rapida en la descarga, le pongo cinco estrellas, con toda tranquilidad porque se que ustedes los y las que se animen a usarla me daran la razon.
- di SG, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Télécharge toujours les vidéos et audios, mais moins facilement qu'avec les précédentes versions :
le dossier de téléchargement est régulièrement remis à c:\users\dowloadhelper, c'est pénible
l'application "companion" s'incruste même lorsqu'elle n'est pas nécessaire...
Vivement qu'un concurrent propose des performances similaires, je changerai avec plaisir.
- di Utente Firefox 13833496, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Another great add-on killed by the new Firefox add-on limitations. I'm simply not interested in downloading outside software for what's supposed to be a simple browser add-on. Not mig's fault, but I'll be either finding a different add-on or changing browsers to one that can do what I want it to without all the fuss.