Valutata 4,2 su 5
4,2 stelle su 5
- di vkyf, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I like the clean look and it works well for most part, like it has reload all tabs built-in, but it can't select group of tabs to bookmark, the original tab bar in firefox or tree style tabs can, yes u can bookmark all tabs but no selective, I hate the horizontal tabs bar on top, make my neck hurt to look up and down the tabs, my favorite is at bottom of window, but settle on the side with no choice.
- di Matthew Fass, 6 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I just started using VTR today and find it clean, unobtrusive and easy to use and works well with the native Firefox sidebar. I think it will become my fave tabs manager very quickly.
- di Utente Firefox 14190765, 7 mesi faValutata 2 su 5I use macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I can't hide horizontal tabs; without this feature the extension is much less useful.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 mesi faPlease have a look in the add-on description, which second sentence is literally:
The default horizontal tab browser can't be hidden right now, that's a limitation in Firefox itself:
There is nothing that I can do about it.
- di McVitas, 8 mesi faValutata 2 su 5FOUND A BUG! Devs please fix this as this is really annoying! When I open new tab and close it, it does not activate THE PREVIOUS tab, but rather next tab below the one closed! Imagine I google something and keep opening and closing results in new tabs. All the time I need to manually switch back to my google results. Very frustrating.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faVTR should not influence the tab switching behaviour of Firefox at all. Please make sure to test if this behaviour comes actually from your Firefox. If not, please fill a bug on GitHub.
- di Marcus Aurelius, un anno faValutata 1 su 5The latest version no longer allows me to simply cycle through my tabs. Instead, a very limited switcher appears. Very, very annoying. And switching back to the previous tab with shift+tab now opens a menu of tabs instead. That's a deal-breaker. I'm removing this annoyance, and looking for a solution that isn't trying to be so 'cool', or trying to be too much more than just a way of listing my tabs on the right. Why did you do this to me?
- di Kjetil Torgrim Homme, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Works very well. Not sure if it is possible, but it would be nice if windows with only one tab hid the sidebar by default.
update: does not work in Android on my Cosmo Communicator. nothing is visible.
- di Utente Firefox 14777165, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5I was using Tab Kit 2nd Edition and very much liked it. With Version 52.0 it went obsolete, so I'm using this now, This is pretty nice, but a couple of things I'd like to see:
1. Resolution to hiding the horizontal tab bar.
2. A true autohide of the vertical tab bar that does not require Ctrl-Shift-V.
This is very nice anyway. Would be great to see these things as well.
- di Utente Firefox 14583922, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Great addition. One of the enhancements you can make to your browsers that makes you go "Why wasn't it always like this?".
One significant improvement would be to allow users to reverse order the list. I open a lot of tabs and tended to work from right back to left. In vertical tabs, this means I am working from bottom to top and I would much prefer to work from top to bottom. Please consider allowing users to reverse the order of the list!
Apart from that, works great 5*
- di Golga, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Really clean & useful tab's plugin. Just one litle issue, we cant use it to disable main tab's bar. I know you can't do it with a plugin since firefox 57 but it's sad ;(