Valutata 3,8 su 5
3,8 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 15991846, 5 giorni faValutata 1 su 5The installation process informs the user that the add-on "requires permission to: "Access Browser Tabs" when asking whether to proceed with the installation, but it does not go ahead with adding the permission itself with out asking anything other than whether to install the add-on, it does not ask whether it should add the permission on behalf of the user, "Access Browser Tabs" is not among the set of permissions that can be enabled or disabled under. Settings-Apps→Permissions, and as for as I can tell there is no mechanism on my Samsung Android 9 tablet for providing that permission. I suspect that absence of this permission is the reason that no undo takes place and no closed tabs are displayed as undo candidates (or as anything else, for that matter).
Obviously this has worked on some systems ( it could not have earned so many stars in the past, otherwise), but there is some assumption that has been made about the way permissions are set that has ceased being true for at least some recent versions of Android (including the Android version running on my tablet (manufactured mid -2019 and updated mid-May to the March 2020 software revision).
Edit: I forgot to mention: I've been running an up to date version of Firefox, updated today to 68.8.1
- di roflsunriz, 18 giorni faValutata 1 su 5This addon does not work anymore - if you clear history and clear browsing cache it works again, but I have to keep clear the data to keep this addon working - simply give this rate as useless.
- di Utente Firefox 12564382, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Does not show any closed tabs on android. Should not be available to install on android.
"Clear all history" button looks dangerous (or just very annoying if you have backups), as others have pointed out, but still hasn't been removed.
- di randomofamber, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Suddenly stop working... I can see only "Nothing to restore!" :-(
It starded work. I did not change anything only wait, because I believed, If it suddenly broke, It shoud in the same way suddenly fix, so It was happen... Why It was occured, I don't know...
- di Black🏴☠️Sails, 10 mesi faValutata 4 su 5... I accidentally clicked the god damn Clear History button, and without confirmation or anything, this addon just deleted everything. Why does it even have that option?? It should at least give a confirm window before deleting 100% of your browsing history. omg
- di Utente Firefox 13275483, un anno faValutata 5 su 5When Firefox had their issue with signed addons, one of the suggested fixes was to set your clock back 1 day, except doing so erased all of my tabs for some reason, and they didn't even show up in my history but thankfully this addon was already signed AND it had all of my tabs saved for me. Seriously saved my sanity.