Valutata 3,8 su 5
3,8 stelle su 5
di Dan, 3 anni fa
Valutata 5 su 5
Been using this little addon for many years and one main reason is the easy ability to clear tab history. That option is missing in this version. Another minor issue is the orange icon, I prefer the light blue, it's easy on the eyes and doesn't stand out on the toolbar. So for now I've gone back to 4.0.1. Hoping the author can return the options though I'm glad to see he is still maintaining it.
- di Albirew, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5is it possible to add an option to enable dark mode (dark background and light text and icon)?
especially the light icon since it's almost invisible when using dark firefox theme...
- di Utente Firefox 15037318, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5TO THE DEVELOPER (SUGGESTED NEW FEATURES):
1) --You must allow the user of your addon to just left-click the mouse button once on your icon to have the most recent site opened. As 99% of the time, when I use this addon, I want to simply open quickly the last tab that I closed.
--And use double-click of the left mouse button on this addon icon to open the list of opened tabs to choose to open.
2) Make the icon that shows on the top of Firefox in white to be able to see it better than the grayish color that it has at the moment and that completely disappear on the dark blue that I have for the top of my browser.
I put 5 stars as soon as you implement this vital feature 1.
Thanks for sharing this addon.
- di jsm1963, 7 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Used to open any tab from any window. Now, although you can see the list of recent tabs in any window, you can only open tabs in the same window it was in to begin with.
- di Utente Firefox 15991846, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5The installation process informs the user that the add-on "requires permission to: "Access Browser Tabs" when asking whether to proceed with the installation, but it does not go ahead with adding the permission itself with out asking anything other than whether to install the add-on, it does not ask whether it should add the permission on behalf of the user, "Access Browser Tabs" is not among the set of permissions that can be enabled or disabled under. Settings-Apps→Permissions, and as for as I can tell there is no mechanism on my Samsung Android 9 tablet for providing that permission. I suspect that absence of this permission is the reason that no undo takes place and no closed tabs are displayed as undo candidates (or as anything else, for that matter).
Obviously this has worked on some systems ( it could not have earned so many stars in the past, otherwise), but there is some assumption that has been made about the way permissions are set that has ceased being true for at least some recent versions of Android (including the Android version running on my tablet (manufactured mid -2019 and updated mid-May to the March 2020 software revision).
Edit: I forgot to mention: I've been running an up to date version of Firefox, updated today to 68.8.1
- di roflsunriz, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This addon does not work anymore - if you clear history and clear browsing cache it works again, but I have to keep clear the data to keep this addon working - simply give this rate as useless.
- di Utente Firefox 12564382, 10 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Does not show any closed tabs on android. Should not be available to install on android.
"Clear all history" button looks dangerous (or just very annoying if you have backups), as others have pointed out, but still hasn't been removed.
- di randomofamber, un anno faValutata 4 su 5Suddenly stop working... I can see only "Nothing to restore!" :-(
It starded work. I did not change anything only wait, because I believed, If it suddenly broke, It shoud in the same way suddenly fix, so It was happen... Why It was occured, I don't know...