- di Johann, 17 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Since months I use your TST, but there is a problem:
When opening a lost session via Tab Session Manager the tab order ist lost.
Does nobody have this same problem ?
Perhaps its only an adjustment.
I did tests now by saving and reopen of a (one) window:
Reopening works fine when active tab is the most right one.
Atherwise only the tabs left to the active one are correct after reopening. The tabs to the right of the active one are reopened in wrong order.
What I think also, saving is not the problem, it's the reopening !
Whould be nice to hear if you found that as i do and more nice if you would correct this issue.
*** an older rating:
It's a must have for me, BUT there is a bug when FF 68.9.0esr crashes:
I had a structure with about 50 tabs. I closed this window, left an other open. The closed window was automatically saved in "Tab Session Manager". Shortly later my Browser crashed. I thought no problem I have saved my important window and structure.
. But NO, after FF restart there are no chronicles within FF and after restore from "Tab Session Manager" the structure was lost.
-> This loss never happens when I closed and restarted FF.
-How do I get back my structure ? or
-What must I do that in this situation my structure is automatically restored ?
Hopefully you are able to help !?! (running OS is Windows 8)
NOW I found a solution for me. Perhaps you will correct this once:
I found out that a restore from "TabSessionManager" is mirroring the tab-order.
So when Firefox is crashing and I really have to use a restore from "TabSessionManager", I save again the restored tabs and restore it again.
-> A double-mirroring will bring it in correct order and "TrueStyleTab" brings back my lost style.
Conclusion: I think the fault is in "TabSessionManager" not in "TrueStyleTab"
- di ZapNote, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Works great! Only thing missing is I'd LOVE the option to be able to see tabs / trees from all open windows and not just the currently focused one. Is this possible?
- di Ithiloneth, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I have been very happy using Tree Style Tab and I heartily recommend it.
However, with the latest version the "Create Group from Tabs" command was removed from the context menu and moved into another companion addon, rather than using the already built in function that lets you customize the context menu.
Further, this new addon is not monitored by Mozilla - which obviously makes the addon a no go for those of us who are concerned with security.
Luckily the old version is still available - here's hoping there's no security risk in using that one!
- di Radu Dan, 8 mesi faValutata 4 su 5you get the 5th star if you mention (on the first description line / permissions list somehow) that you only want to send one notification requesting feedback in the future
- di Xapi , 8 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Useful, Professional look, customizable and supports 3º party addons.
There is something weird compared to other vertical tab managers and is that there is no filter bar. I hope that there will be one in the future in TST or as TST's addon.
- di Utente Firefox 13267497, 9 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I got a notifcation about "noticable changes to Tree Style Tabs" that said "click here to read about it", but clicking the notification did nothing.
And then all the tabs became suddenly un-styled.
- di Utente Firefox 15257335, 9 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Version 3.5.17 removed both of the dark theme options. I refuse to use a light theme, & so reverted to Version 3.5.13 (the latest predecessor).
Otherwise the extension is pretty cool.