- di Utente Firefox 13860183, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5This is great.. when it works. When it breaks Tab indents, it's impossible to fix.
Most important basic function is missing!
-indenting/outdenting tabs can only be done with drag/drop, and very inconsistant.
-when parent tab becomes independent you need to drag and drop each and every one below it back.
-NEED simple keyboard shorcut or option menu or UI shortcut (left/right arrow) to indent/outdent.
Stuff to fix
--indent and outdent current tab: need keyboard shortcut or context menu (drag and dropping is a bit too hit/miss)
-new tabs/"insert to the top of the tree, as the first child" doesn't work with Ctrl+T
-keyboard shortcuts are not modifiable
-some recovery issues with Tab Session Manager.
-but a bit unstable and Laggy after about 80+ tabs
nice to have!
-backup / restore settings?
- di bethel95, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5I've been using TST for about 6 weeks, and it's worked fairly well, but it's got at least two annoying problems.
First, when I open a link on a page and specify that it's to be put into a new tab, TST will occasionally create the new tab in some random location farther down the tab stack (but not as a child of the active tab). Trying to move that new tab back under the active tab is fruitless--it always jumps back to the random location.
Second, whenever I restart FF, TST doesn't retain the tree structure that existed before the restart. The first group is always as it should be, but beginning with the second group, all subsequent groups become child branches of the second group or some other subsequent group. It's a real mess, and it takes me a good 3-4 minutes to manually put things back the way they should be.
Hopefully, all this will go away in time. I should note that I'm running Tab Session Manager, though I don't think the problems started when I installed that (about 4 weeks ago).
- di Utente Firefox 13791255, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Inserting new tabs do not respect preferences set in this addon for Firefox Quantum. It appears the plugin does not actually respect any of its own settings. If I press CMD + T on Mac, it always goes to the bottom and makes a new tab tree. Never does it make a child tab.
- di Utente Firefox 13677096, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5It does not seem to work because it only shows open tabs--it does not show how I got to the latest site. The sidebar shows all of the current tabs but it doesn't show any children if I click on a link on the page represented by the tab. Can't figure out how to get it to work.
- di Utente Firefox 13659623, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5It's a very big UI flaw that I can't open my bookmarks or history up along side the tree tabs (as they are both stuck in a single sidebar pane). Please complain to Mozilla about this.
- di Utente Firefox 13531243, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5とても便利に使えていますが、大量にタブを抱えていると落ちて復旧するときにツリー構造が破壊されることがある感じがします。
Tab Session Managerとの併用なのでどちらの問題なのかはよくわかりません。
- di Utente Firefox 13507892, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Firefox 57 has completely ruined this add-on. Highly unfortunate as I read online to see if there would be any issues before updating and it didn't look like it would be a problem.
- di Utente Firefox 13297579, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Расширение не убирает горизонтальные вкладки. Итого: дублирование информации и лишнее место на экране.
The extension doesn't remove horizontal tabs. So, just doubling info and takes odd place on screen.
- di Mrsweet, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5La idea de las pestañas de estilo arbol es reemplazar a lo incomo que es el tener tantas pestañas en la parte superior, ahora no se ocultan como en versiones pasadas de firefox, una pena de verdad llevo añños usando la extension, parece que esta perdiendo el sentido
- di Utente Firefox 13349943, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Why are so much permission required lately? It's asking right now for every data everywhere and it's kind of freaking me out..
I find this extension very usefull thought
- di elSasuke, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5I am addicted to this extension since 2.5 years and suddenly firefox updates screws it. It is showing tabs in both horizontal way and tree style. Now I am stuck with a weird looking UI. Had to disable.
PLEASE REMOVE THE OLD WAY OF SEEING TABS. FFS
- di Utente Firefox 13368267, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5"Tree style tab" is the reason why i'm on firefox. Unfortunately, this new version is the reason why i switched to Firefox-ESR until this becomes usable.