- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13174481, 6 anni faIt updated on it's own and I DO NOT LIKE the new version. Why the hell would I still want the top taps if I have side tabs. As far as I can tellthere's no way to fix this, which pretty much renders is useless to me.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13478335, 6 anni faI thought just once in my life and upgrade or update would be better than the old and not screw it up.
In previous versions of Tree Style Tab , unopened tabs would show up in red. In all his wisdom the developer has decided to discontinue that extremely useful feature, which helps when you have dozens of tabs open. Why be a developer if you are just going to make your product worse?
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13474672, 6 anni faAbsolutely hideous since Firefox 57.0 launched.
It's probably something rather fundamental that has changed in Firefox that means I'm not stuck with the default tab style AS WELL as the tree style tab.
I think Piro has either reached obsolescence or lost sight of the original idea.
I wanted less screen wastage, now I've got a button, and the tree tabs have a header, *and* I've got the tabs at the top.
If I can't get rid of the regular tab style, I will just have to get used to it.
Real shame - I've been using Tree Style tabs for years, and you've been perfect - but now it's much too ugly to use.
I'm sorry. :(
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13472478, 6 anni faFirefoxが57になりこのアドオンが最新版に更新された結果、ブックマークサイドバーにタブツリーが統合されてしまい、大変不便になりました。自分の使い方として左サイドバーにブックマークを表示し、右側にツリー型タブというスタイルでしたので、現状の仕様に困っています。もし、作者様にもどうにもならない仕様の更新でしたら申し訳ありません。
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13470586, 6 anni faI installed it because I read it could place my Tabs back to the Bottom, but it can't .
Don't know if it has any other useful features ( seems to be too Complex for a "Normal" User )
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13450984, 6 anni faRequires access to ALL data from websites, read and modify bookmarks, and use notifications... I cannot remotely see why those permissions could be possibly needed...