- di YUSUKED, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5I have been using it since a long time ago.
However, we frequently lose tab positions in various situations, such as when restarting or restoring with a session manager.
Moreover, I also forget the hierarchy.
This is fatal.
- di Utente Firefox 5863387, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Seems promising, but in reality it’s not so great. I tried using it in conjunction with Simple Tab Groups and found that after changing to another group and coming back it had spontaneously created its own sub-tree group of (presumably) all unloaded tabs. It’s not clear how you can even undo this short of closing all the tabs it contains. Extensions shouldn’t do unexpected things like this. It also seems fairly CPU and memory intensive at times.
Another problem is that it doesn’t seem possible to organise open tabs (through drag and drop) without loading each individual tab. This makes it pretty useless as a utility for organising already open tabs.
F1 is a terrible choice for a shortcut.
If you use it from an empty Firefox, it will probably work as advertised, dutifully creating trees, etc. But if you already have lots of tabs open that you want to organise, this will do little for you.
- di Utente Firefox 13786929, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5Earlier, before FireFox 57, was such a cool addon, now everything is bad: - loads the processor to almost 90%, does not open tabs when i start FireFox, i must to disable and re-enable the add-on. Loads memory-from 2.5 to 6 GB (with twenty tabs). Locks pinned tabs periodically. I also agree with other users regarding the lack of functionality that was there before, and unnecessary semi-loaded tabs, tabs opening at the top of the list rather than at the end, problems with restoring tabs.. nothing works.
- di Utente Firefox 13738479, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5This is a fantastic extension, but recent versions randomly launch a pop-up tab with usage instructions that is impossible to close without restarting your browser. The software should not force itself in front of the user like that.
- di Utente Firefox 13708883, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5I absolutely rely on this extension - but lately on Windows it just shows the loading icon forever and never loads the tab tree, so I've had to knock it down to one star. (My Mac version still works, a little slowly.) Normally this extension's an easy 5/5 for me, with the new bizarre decision to place the tabs on the title bar making Firefox absolutely unusable.
- di Shajirr, 4 anni faValutata 1 su 5This addon does not restore the tree structure when using official default session restore!!!!!
I just had a crash, and what do I get when I restore my session?
All the nested tabs structure is GONE, all tabs are at the same level, and half an hour of work rearranging the tabs into trees disappeared into nothingness. Great way to lose my time.
Oh and I won't even bother recreating it, since Quantum does not support operations with multiple tabs, so I'll have to arrange tabs one by one. Only to lose everything on the next crash.
Oh and there is no "Search tabs" feature for some reason now, so when I need it I need to switch to another vertical tabs addon, use it there, then switch back to this one.
At this point in time, Tree Tabs is a vastly superior addon - it has tab groups, tab search and tab multiselect - all of these features Tree Style Tab lacks.
- di Utente Firefox 13070096, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5The previous version of the side tabs could be narrowed or widened at my discretion. This new version does not allow that. The previous version removed the tab bar above the address bar, thus freeing up vertical display space. This newer version does not do that. Why the regression of capabilities? I have removed the addon until such time as an updated and more capable one is provided.
- di Utente Firefox 13174481, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5It updated on it's own and I DO NOT LIKE the new version. Why the hell would I still want the top taps if I have side tabs. As far as I can tellthere's no way to fix this, which pretty much renders is useless to me.
- di Utente Firefox 13478335, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5I thought just once in my life and upgrade or update would be better than the old and not screw it up.
In previous versions of Tree Style Tab , unopened tabs would show up in red. In all his wisdom the developer has decided to discontinue that extremely useful feature, which helps when you have dozens of tabs open. Why be a developer if you are just going to make your product worse?
- di Utente Firefox 13474672, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5Absolutely hideous since Firefox 57.0 launched.
It's probably something rather fundamental that has changed in Firefox that means I'm not stuck with the default tab style AS WELL as the tree style tab.
I think Piro has either reached obsolescence or lost sight of the original idea.
I wanted less screen wastage, now I've got a button, and the tree tabs have a header, *and* I've got the tabs at the top.
If I can't get rid of the regular tab style, I will just have to get used to it.
Real shame - I've been using Tree Style tabs for years, and you've been perfect - but now it's much too ugly to use.
I'm sorry. :(
- di Utente Firefox 13472478, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5Firefoxが57になりこのアドオンが最新版に更新された結果、ブックマークサイドバーにタブツリーが統合されてしまい、大変不便になりました。自分の使い方として左サイドバーにブックマークを表示し、右側にツリー型タブというスタイルでしたので、現状の仕様に困っています。もし、作者様にもどうにもならない仕様の更新でしたら申し訳ありません。
- di Utente Firefox 13470586, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5I installed it because I read it could place my Tabs back to the Bottom, but it can't .
Don't know if it has any other useful features ( seems to be too Complex for a "Normal" User )
- di Utente Firefox 13450984, 5 anni faValutata 1 su 5Requires access to ALL data from websites, read and modify bookmarks, and use notifications... I cannot remotely see why those permissions could be possibly needed...