- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14387501, 4 anni fawithout the "reload all tabs" made it very unusefull, such a stupid update
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13812211, 5 anni faI wanted to like the Opera group tabs extension is now absolutely useless!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14209580, 5 anni faWhile this addon provides useful functionality, in its current state it is very buggy. I've had regular problems with tab positioning and movement, with child tabs being positioned outside of the area below the parent tab, and with the extension frequently preventing me from moving tab groups around in simple ways--being unable to reparent a tab and its children, or outright being unable to reorder top-level tabs. The functionality has been useful enough that I've worked around these problems instead of just uninstalling it, however now there is yet another problem with it. Now, the sidebar just perpetually shows a loading animation, never displaying the tabs for any of my windows. Closing and reopening the sidebar doesn't fix it. Disabling and re-enabling the addon doesn't fix it. Even uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't make it work again. As of now, all this does for me is take up a part of the side of my windows with a big blank area with a small animation in the middle of it. So, it's getting uninstalled. Hopefully this will be in a more usable state at some time in the future.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Diogenes, 5 anni faTree Style Tab occasionally seems to hang when restarting Firefox,or following a reboot,in which case I simply close the sidebar (using X),then reinstall it with Firefox still running,reopen it,and everything's back to normal again.
No longer working after updating to 2.6.8. I now have the well fabled 'white dot' syndrome,and uninstalling and going back to the previous version doesn't fix it unfortunately.
- Valutata 1 su 5di YUSUKED, 5 anni faI have been using it since a long time ago.
However, we frequently lose tab positions in various situations, such as when restarting or restoring with a session manager.
Moreover, I also forget the hierarchy.
This is fatal.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 5863387, 5 anni faSeems promising, but in reality it’s not so great. I tried using it in conjunction with Simple Tab Groups and found that after changing to another group and coming back it had spontaneously created its own sub-tree group of (presumably) all unloaded tabs. It’s not clear how you can even undo this short of closing all the tabs it contains. Extensions shouldn’t do unexpected things like this. It also seems fairly CPU and memory intensive at times.
Another problem is that it doesn’t seem possible to organise open tabs (through drag and drop) without loading each individual tab. This makes it pretty useless as a utility for organising already open tabs.
F1 is a terrible choice for a shortcut.
If you use it from an empty Firefox, it will probably work as advertised, dutifully creating trees, etc. But if you already have lots of tabs open that you want to organise, this will do little for you.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13786929, 5 anni faEarlier, before FireFox 57, was such a cool addon, now everything is bad: - loads the processor to almost 90%, does not open tabs when i start FireFox, i must to disable and re-enable the add-on. Loads memory-from 2.5 to 6 GB (with twenty tabs). Locks pinned tabs periodically. I also agree with other users regarding the lack of functionality that was there before, and unnecessary semi-loaded tabs, tabs opening at the top of the list rather than at the end, problems with restoring tabs.. nothing works.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13738479, 5 anni faThis is a fantastic extension, but recent versions randomly launch a pop-up tab with usage instructions that is impossible to close without restarting your browser. The software should not force itself in front of the user like that.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13708883, 5 anni faI absolutely rely on this extension - but lately on Windows it just shows the loading icon forever and never loads the tab tree, so I've had to knock it down to one star. (My Mac version still works, a little slowly.) Normally this extension's an easy 5/5 for me, with the new bizarre decision to place the tabs on the title bar making Firefox absolutely unusable.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12436194, 5 anni faWhy are changes usually worse?
Why "Reload this tree" is in an additional context menu? It extends the work.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Shajirr, 5 anni faThis addon does not restore the tree structure when using official default session restore!!!!!
I just had a crash, and what do I get when I restore my session?
All the nested tabs structure is GONE, all tabs are at the same level, and half an hour of work rearranging the tabs into trees disappeared into nothingness. Great way to lose my time.
Oh and I won't even bother recreating it, since Quantum does not support operations with multiple tabs, so I'll have to arrange tabs one by one. Only to lose everything on the next crash.
Oh and there is no "Search tabs" feature for some reason now, so when I need it I need to switch to another vertical tabs addon, use it there, then switch back to this one.
At this point in time, Tree Tabs is a vastly superior addon - it has tab groups, tab search and tab multiselect - all of these features Tree Style Tab lacks.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13070096, 5 anni faThe previous version of the side tabs could be narrowed or widened at my discretion. This new version does not allow that. The previous version removed the tab bar above the address bar, thus freeing up vertical display space. This newer version does not do that. Why the regression of capabilities? I have removed the addon until such time as an updated and more capable one is provided.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13174481, 5 anni faIt updated on it's own and I DO NOT LIKE the new version. Why the hell would I still want the top taps if I have side tabs. As far as I can tellthere's no way to fix this, which pretty much renders is useless to me.