- di John Bennett, 7 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Like it.
Gives me the freedom to use those extra couple of cm's at the top of the screen, by utilising the side of the screen a bit.
Been using it now several years.
- di Utente Firefox 14964362, 15 giorni faValutata 5 su 5I've been using Tree Style Tab for years. Occasionally it reloads (as in seems to close itself and reopen), but otherwise has performed flawlessly. It's a staple add-on for me, and is a big reason I use FireFox.
- di raywood , un mese faValutata 2 su 5I really like what this add-on does. The problem is that it never stops doing it. I have tabs that need to be in a tree structure. That part is great. But I don't want new trees created every time I run a Google search or open a new tab from an existing page. Sadly, there seems to be no way to control that. So if I want to use this add-on at all, I have to manually flatten every newly created tree. It is a chore, and it seems unnecessary.
- di Utente Firefox 14301509, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I cannot imagine using a browser without it. It's a pity that Firefox breaks compatibility and right now my main issue is that I cannot share tabs between devices.
- di jwadamson, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Extremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`