Recensione di Utente Firefox 14209580
Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14209580, 5 anni fa
While this addon provides useful functionality, in its current state it is very buggy. I've had regular problems with tab positioning and movement, with child tabs being positioned outside of the area below the parent tab, and with the extension frequently preventing me from moving tab groups around in simple ways--being unable to reparent a tab and its children, or outright being unable to reorder top-level tabs. The functionality has been useful enough that I've worked around these problems instead of just uninstalling it, however now there is yet another problem with it. Now, the sidebar just perpetually shows a loading animation, never displaying the tabs for any of my windows. Closing and reopening the sidebar doesn't fix it. Disabling and re-enabling the addon doesn't fix it. Even uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't make it work again. As of now, all this does for me is take up a part of the side of my windows with a big blank area with a small animation in the middle of it. So, it's getting uninstalled. Hopefully this will be in a more usable state at some time in the future.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Kurt, 22 giorni faEdit: My last review was an error I made... I found out, that under specific circumstances the data either of Tree Stye Tab (-> TST) or Simple Tab Groups (-> STG) can become corrupt, which makes them behave "strange". I assume it was STG, which caused the issue, because when deleting a few big, but useless groups they shown further strange effects, which vanished after deleting them completely.
Forget my 3-Star-Rating, and my apologies!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kurt, 24 giorni faThere's a rare incompatibility with Simple Tab Groups (->STG).
When saving a session in STG, the tree structure of Tree Style Tab (->TST) get lost completely and as a result the stucture is gone.
This happens on :
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0
OS Linux 6.1.0-7-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.20-2 (2023-04-08)
and is a quite new problem.
Unfortunately I have no real idea how to check, which of both AddOn's produce the "error"...
Does anybody have an idea?
BTW... the rating will be reset after solving the issue, because I know this AddOn since a long time now and used it many times... sometimes in the past though it came to my attention, rhat there were some incompatibilities from time to time - that's why I post this message here and in STG.
- Valutata 2 su 5di JMJAR, un mese faI coundn't live without it during years. But now, Too much reported bugs that never get fixed, too much CPU & RAM hog, need to install TST addons, with reported bugs that never get fixed.
SideBery is way better, and stable !
- Valutata 5 su 5di sofarsogood, 2 mesi faOnce you get used to you can't go back to using old style tabs. Althought it is not recommended to use this without the tab bar, after using it like that more then one year i can say it is a even better experience.
- Valutata 5 su 5di jay, 2 mesi faIt's the best vertical taps plugin I had used.
I was use Microsoft Edge browser before, It has a good vertical web tab function but this one is more more powerful. It is more easy to use than Microsoft Edge's vertical tabs function, and have more good features to use than Microsoft Edge's vertical tabs function.
我之前用的瀏覽器是Microsoft Edge，它雖然也有垂直網頁的功能，但是它做得並不是太好，在同時操作多個網頁時常常會有不少問題，但是這個外掛程式不僅沒有 Microsoft Edge 上述的問題，使用體驗也比 Microsoft Edge 好上不少，甚至功能還更多。