Valutata 4,7 su 5
4,7 stelle su 5
- di Utente Firefox 15536011, 6 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Eu ainda não usei, mas fiquei muito interessado em conversar com o autror depois que li o prospecto e todos os releases. ¿Será que ele poderia trocar ideias comigo a respeito de meu projeto em desenvolvimento? > Multifokus Projekt< Soluções para hiperativos inteligentes que gostariam de ao menos uma tarefa terminar!
- di Utente Firefox 14578967, 14 giorni faValutata 5 su 5CIAO FOLKS...
GREETINGS FROM WESTMINSTER CA.
I HAVE BEEN A MICROSOFT & MOZILLA USER FOR MANY YEARS. I AM A RETIRED INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSMAN. I WENT TO HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL. I HAVE TRAVELED TO 31 COUNTRIES. I AM A VERY HAPPY USER OF MICROSOFT & MOZILLA.
I WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY LIFE.
- di Utente Firefox 13892648, 20 giorni faValutata 5 su 5Customizable to suit preferences.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 20 giorni faHi user 13892648,
Thank you for the review.
To get back to the original page you can either click on the browser toolbar button again or on the "Original Link" icon at the top right of the transformed page. Both of these should toggle back to the original page.
There is a corner case where the the toolbar button may not work in version 3.0.15 and earlier and in the "Original Links" button/icon in version 3.0.14 and earlier (this happens when the website URL has a "#" symbol). This will be addressed in the next release.
If you notice a problem toggling back to the original page with any other kind of URL without the "#", please update you comment with the problem URL or you can open a ticket on the github support site (https://github.com/ushnisha/tranquility-reader-webextensions/issues) and I will take a look and try to address any bug.
- di balkanboy, un mese faValutata 5 su 5It works well. My only complaint is that images overflow out of the body element. @arunk Could you set CSS for img element to "width:100%"? When setting img width to 100% in Dev tools it displays everything left and right aligned nicely so it is probably just a few lines of CSS code to change in the add-on. Thanks!
Thanks arunk for a fast response!
The images are left and right aligned now in version 3.0.15.
The text paragraph is now actually a bit wider than an image on a right side but it's no big deal.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un mese faThanks for the review.
Regarding image scaling problems, I have made some changes in version 3.0.15 (waiting for review/approval) where I try to handle image width better.
Once these changes are available (may take a few days), please see if you see better scaling of images and let me know if it is satisfactory. If not, please do open a ticket on the github page for the extension along with a test webpage so that I can look into it further.
- di circcc, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5bug? grayscale icon is not applyed to context menu.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi faThank you for pointing out this problem! I forgot about the icon displayed in the context menu.
I looked into the documentation and the icon is being picked up from a default icon value that is specified in a manifest file (packaged along with the extension).
However, I am unable to find any programming API that allows me to change the context menu icon (the documentation indicates that only icons for the sub-menus of the main context menu entry can have customizable icons). I will continue to look into this, in case I've missed something.
- di seamus, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5I love the way this works! Clicking the 'Tranquility' icon toggles the reader view. It's especially nice for reading "news articles" from most of the media outlets as they are typically crammed with useless (to me) bs. Thanks for this!
Addendum to Firefox: Why is the entry point to writing a review NOT included with the add-on in my "add-on list"? Why do I have to do a "search" to get a link to write a review? Not smart.
- di prempatel8, 3 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Works very well, clean interface, just one request, I wish there was a option to keep the images along with the article, sometimes a article is describing a diagram and that images is necessary to read the article.